• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

crazy about ovulation! irregular cycles

Is there anything they can give you to counteract that?

Not that I am aware. It's just one of the risks. Not everyone experiences it either. There is also femera which works like Clomid but doesn't seem to have the same side effects.

Hello Ladies! How is everyone? I know some of you were taking breaks. How are cycles and such? I am cd 55 on Vitex and finally getting some watery CM, which is still very early for me!! Usually cd 90-185.. Hoping to O soon. Sorry if this is too old now to post in!

Hello Ladies! How is everyone? I know some of you were taking breaks. How are cycles and such? I am cd 55 on Vitex and finally getting some watery CM, which is still very early for me!! Usually cd 90-185.. Hoping to O soon. Sorry if this is too old now to post in!

That is great :) I am on cd 22 and O'ed around cd 16-18 depending on if you go by my temps or my OPK lol After the 10 days at 5 mg Femara I had 2 large follies on my cd 14 scan. we did not trigger as my dr expected one or both of them to go on cd 14-15. If both go I am hoping for a boy and a girl :) but only time will tell now :)

If no BFP this cycle I will be taking a break too. Hope all is well with everyone :)

Yay that is so great! So will you be testing before or after Christmas??

I am going to test at 12 dpo unless I get a temp dip or spotting 6 dpo to 10 dpo then I will test 24 hrs after that lol I always have to have a contingency plan so I don't go batty waiting :) This way I am focusing on something specific :)

OH and yes that will be before Christmas :) AF is due right before Christmas 23-24th

I agree! I could test everyday if I didnt set limits for myself. I have been doing OPK's everyday since the end of AF because my body is so unpredictable. Its nice to have a little test to take each day and keep me sane. Helps with the wondering! Well good luck to you!! I hope you get a BFP!!!!

I got a positive OPK last night! I am so excited to finally see that dark line after 50 days of testing!!!

that's so great! bd away!!! :) Babydust to you!!!!

I had spotting and cramping yesterday at 7dpo and I am so excited to test on Friday (48hrs after spotting) I never have spotting that early!

Thats so exciting!! Hopefully its a BFP! I am not looking forward to my tww..

Hello!

So glad I've found this thread! I've not come across many people with long/irregular cycles that understand the frustration that goes along with it.

I've always had cycles on the long side 36-50 days but average out usually around 38 days however I had a MC in July & I've only had 2 cycles since 40 & 45 days & pretty sure I haven't ovulated on either of those 😞.

Cd 19 at the moment with no signs of ovulation approaching.

Good luck those on the tww.

Ruby- the tww is hard but you survived the wait to O which for long cycles is sooooo hard!! I am distracting myself with research, Netflix and working late lol What do you do during the tww?

Mummy! Welcome! I am so great you found this thread also! TTC is so very different when you have a longer cycle. I started this post because I was finding the struggles were so different and the support needed is unique even within the ttc realm.
Do you chart temps, cm, OPKs? How long ttc this time? Use any interventions or planning any interventions for future cycles?

I hope everyone has a great rest of their day :)

hamurphy - I usually just try to keep busy at home after work. Work itself is not so bad because it is kind of fast paced. At home i play with our puppy and watch netflix or catch up on the shows i watch. Luckily this time of year is busy so it will help distract:thumbup: i suppose ill be testing around new years eve...hopefully:shrug:

Sounds similar to me :) 6 month old puppy and Netflix lol we have a walker hound lab mix named rose :)

No way! We have a 8 month old yellow lab named Ruby..hence my user name:haha: They are so much fun but such a handful.

Help! Got a positive opk on the 16th and now my temps are throwing me off.. can you ovulate on the same day you get a positive opk?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 4
Yes you can. Mine was the same so I researched it and found many cases of it

Do you think i O'd? I took my temp 3 hours after i normally do because i didn't have to get up for work. So now i feel like i can't trust the reading i got.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->