Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies Hi Karen Kim and Nessie sorry if I missed anyone

ok my bassinet will be here tomorrow so I can see a battle ahead with dh ill wanna get it out and put it together you know just to see if it works and all lol at least that will be my excuse and he will wanna keep it all nice and neat in the box till the day before I have the baby so should I sneak and do it while he is at work or just wait it out so he can do his daddy duty and put it together

Ohhh I seen the set.. They are really nice Nicole... ;) Good luck on putting it together, I'm pretty the the LO will distract you... Just put Toy Story on and I'll succume to it :haha:

Well I hate to hit and run, but I have a ton of running to do today... Talk to ya soon girlies... :hugs:

see ya kim :wave:

Nicole that bassinet etc was lovely - I'd want to put it together to make sure all the bits and pieces were there :winkwink:

Bye Kim have a good day well I guess ill just have to see what dh says then see how long I can hold off lol I do want to put it together in enough time so my lo can get his looking done before the baby gets here so it doesnt look like a nice new toy to rock and climb on while there is a newborn in it

ha ha well that's a good point about your LO - perhaps you could get him involved in making it too?

lol Im not real sure what he will think of it especially the swing he will think its his im sure so keeping him out of it will be a chore but he will be almost three so hopefully some of the terrible two's will be gone

Shey sorry your feeling bad could it be allergies they will trigger terrible headaches for me

No it's not from the allergies. I always get migraines once amonth either before, during, or after af. I guess I got it after af. put the fever idk where that came from.

Shey not sure about the fever but that is about the time I would get my migraines also dr told me if was hormones and called it menstruel migraines

hiiiiiiiiiiii hows every1........
just had spicy sausage pasta , doughballs and salad 4 tea wasss yummmy xxxxxx

hey gem! how are you? i think i might get a superdrug test tomorrow. i had fish n chips for tea!

hey Shey, you still ttc? i thought you split up with mark? xx

hiya rach, awww im just sick of the 2 week wait which usually ends in af. and i know u r 2, but ur gettin so close now, its nearly testin time 4u!!!
im not even sure ive ovd lol. its shit cos thers absolutely nothin we can do about it!! just wait :(

least its half term friday and i gotta week off!!!!! yipppppeeeeee!!!!! last time i got my bfp it was october half term ooooooooooooooo i hope it is again!!!!

guess ur feelin the same?? i cant decide wich is worse waitin 4 ov or 2 test xxxxxxx

Well, I just finally found a second to get on here. I thought I was starting to feel better this weekend, but then I went and threw up my dinner about 2 minutes after finishing it on sunday. I am now back to feeling a little sickish.
How is everyone doing? Anyone care to give me an update so I don't have to read back a 100 pages?

other than shan no real updates hun! Brandy has her gender scan tomorrow!

Sorry you feeling sicky xx

Gem... its defo worse waiting for af. I want to test all the time! fx for you hun. i wish i had a whole week off!!!!!!

awww i want 2 test 2 bt thers no point.
90210 on soon so thatll take my mind off it.
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi again! :hugs:

Callie, aww sorry you're so sick. You're alllllmost through first tri..hopefully it eases up soon.

What's everyone up to?

:hi: I am hoping it starts to ease up too. Thanks.:hugs:
Two more days until I hear the heartbeat!!!:happydance:

Yay!!! So exciting :D It's such a beautiful sound. I'll never get sick of it.

My gender scan is tomorrow yaaaaaaaaaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"