Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhh i love looking at that stuff then holding it upside down against my tummy. Scary how big they are.

lol i love the premie outfits they are so tiny dh is gonna get all my stuff out of storage so I can go thourgh it and see what all is there UGH wish it all could wash itself lol

lol I was going to get aload of my cousins stuff but they had had rats in the roof and burnt everything

morning girls. Got an evap this morning. No pink all grey! And it was 1hr after peeing!! Stil so tired!!

morning girls!

Jo love your siggy!! :hugs:

Rach - you sure it was an evap? can you post a piccie?

Defo defo defo evap. Can't post pic as it was an Internet cheapie and I've scratched the test area holding up t every light possible! Temp is soo high but think it's weather related. Prob drop now it's cooled a bit here. Feel af'y today and boobs are no where near as
sore as they are when preg.

Keep pooping though but no actual signs like every other month!!

How's u sweetie.

Hope Shan is ok. She got blood test yesterday but don't know I she
wil post in here again?

Yeah but don't forget every pregnancy is different and you can't compare what you had last time to this time so hold out that hope chick you're still only 10dpo so still another 4 days left tons of :dust:

I'm ok honey, had a few waves of sicky the last couple of days and felt pretty ropey last night. Just got to the point where I'm peeing constantly as Little Legs is getting bigger - seriously must've gone to do full wee's about 4 times in an hour last night lol other than that just tired but it's all good! Got midwife today at 4pm for bloods and then my scan is only a week and two days :happydance:

Think Shan will be online later with the time difference perhaps PM her? I think she was upset about our comments on vaccinations but it's quite a sensitive subject so you have to expect a lot of opinions etc I don't think any of us said anything bad though - just our personal choices.... :shrug:

xx

I don't even know what was said so will just stay out of it xx !!!

Gotta sort hen stuff out!

Hi Nessie! I know all about the pee'ing your brains out..cuz I'm still doin it.

Rach, hang in there! 10 dpo is still early :) Only got my positive at 12.

Lol Brandy bubs will be bouncing on my bladder soon enough then hey?! ha ha

Rach - oooh yeah Barcelona! Didn't know that was for the hen do - is it for a friend?

at least if AF does arrive and I hope she doesnt - you can get hammered and make an arse of yourself which is what hen do's are all about :haha:

hey ladies how you all doing today?
I had a fever and migraine yesterday and still have them.

Rach hopeing af doesnt show but sounds like if she does you have a fun outing planned to take your mind off her

Ness I really hope you start feeling better soon your getting close to second tri so hopefully some of your worst symptoms ease I know its terrible feeling so icky day after day

Brandy cant wait for tomorrow you better let us all know what that beanie is before you run out shopping or celebrating lol

Shey sorry your feeling bad could it be allergies they will trigger terrible headaches for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"