Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohyea and another thing you say i care bout myself, you girls obviously don't know me! but watever to each their own. And good luck!

ohh i thought I read you had 2 adopted??? sowwwy my reading skills are pants some times

That was me that gave up two babies for adoption.

Umm Shey whose being two-faced, we're saying it here where you can see it, and I don't think us talking about how disgusting you are, or telling you off is making us look stupid.

blah blah blah wa wa wa! get a life and stop saying shit

I don't think I'm the one who needs to get a life, you brought this on yourself, You're 2 years older then I am yet you act like you're 12

act ur age u silly slut yes i calld u a slut because guess wa thats wa u r and any1 can jump in here and say u shudnt say tha bt i am coz no1 is 2 faced in here its put here 4 u to read so go on and find boyfrend numba 4 and stop bugging us no1 cares 4 u in here or the other threads ur full of shit and act ur age!!!am 22 n act older than u and am in a STABLE relaitionship i feel sorry 4 ur son u disgrace

Girls, let's ignore the subject. It's really not worth it. I don't want to lose you girls for the sake of someone so pathetic.

Well still don't know what frigging dpo I am! Oh the stress of no opk or temps!!!! Argghh!!

Nice to see new faces. :)

just signed up to the gym, nice and pricey so hopefully knowing my luck I'll get preg straight away and I'm tied to 12 mths!! I would fo yoga and pilstes if I do ever end up pg :)

lol sweet mama, i wont mess with you! Lol, kiddin xx you have been through so much in life but your a survivor and a great inspiration to all girls who have struggled :hugs: thankyou for sharing such a personal story with us :flower: well girls i got a +opk cd 15 so looks like im oving earlier than usual! Must be the spell working! Yay! So bum in air just now lol soz tmi. Got my fresh supply.
And shey, i know you will read this. We know what you have told us, and if its the truth then our judgments are well formed. You are a nasty piece of work. You think we hate cos we are not very fertile? We dont hate shey, that is an emotion you are proving to be filled with right now. Just because you got pregnant one time from a one night bd doesnt mean you are miss super fertile! just lucky, or unlucky however u look at it! Many people fall pregnant easy 1st time and it takes longer the next time. You are
Cheap and easy. You say you dont want guys to use you?? Well give them sex on a plate and they aint gona want you for anything other than that!! You have no self respect, no morales, and im sorry to say, no good mother puts her child into daycare so she can go whoring about!
I have been nice to you and kind, but now you have the cheek to mock all these lovely ladies fertility. Dont come back on here you are not welcome. You are more likely to get a disease from these one night stands, if you dont already have one than a baby. And if there is a god i pray he doesnt give a poor innocent life to your poisonous womb!!! Now im done with you. Grow up little girl!
You have a foul mouth - This just ONE example.

Dont come back on here you are not welcome.
Who are you to throw the orders about? This forum isn't ran by you, What you say doesn't mean anything ...

If you had a problem you should have come to us by using the https://www.babyandbump.com/images/bnb/buttons/report-post.gif option not throw your weight around.

2 members have been given a cooling off period for a month.

Could somebody who wasn't involved in the bitching create a new group thread? If anyone takes the 'issue' over to the new thread or any other I won't hesitate deactivating more accounts, it ends here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->