Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jelliebabie

ok girls. We are forming a group under the above title! We thought it was the most suitable name for us. Ttc has made us totally crazy! From checking cervix position and mucus to religiously charting and being addicted to poas! If people in the real world knew just what we where up to with all these self exams temping and self bodily examinations, they truly wouldnt understand! but look! There are so many of us, and here on bnb we unite, a crazy force to be reckoned with! we understand each other and give such needed support at such an exciting but also stressfull time. So come on girlies, join the group! We are the crazy cyber conception chicks! Show your support for one another, add the group to your signature. Xxx
Xjelliex

Yay....so excited!!! Can't wait for Shannon to get our siggi together....I may try to make one too....again. Maybe:haha:

:wohoo: :wohoo:
Hey ladies I have arrived. Could we possibly chart our names some where as for thlife of me I cannot remember yours Jellie.

I can not sleep have work at 7am. I am now in a vicious circle puntuated with toilet visits.

Jo

hey jo, its diane x
But maybe we could chart it somewhere? X

hey callie, whats ur name? Cant remember, did u tell us? X

I am sooo jealous.I work with peoplefrom Maurtius, Philipines and Sri Lanka and they all have the most stunning national costumes and outfits they wear at home and what do we get denim.
Your solucky you get to wear that.
Limbo issuch a horrible place.
Have we heard from Kim (hopin)?

lol. I just wrote in the other thread. Okay so I was gonna work on the siggie tomorrow, but I will now:)

aww thanks jo! Thats sweet, u can try it on if ur ever over this way lol. I only wore it on my wedding, usually jeans for me too lol, but its nice to dress up as an asian wife from time to time lol. The fabrics are so pretty x

callie, do u prefer callie or michelle?

Shannon lookin good girl, i have an idea though, why not design say 3 and post a poll for us to vote for the final official sigi x

https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065/4296014313_d63fb22b09.jpg

Here is one for now. I need to do school work and will do more tomorrow:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back