Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 weeks. So I guess for me, next Friday. Crazy how fast it is going by. I just can't wait to start to feel better and to start looking pregnant.

I have a good feeling that your bfp is coming soon Jo. Now that your body is remembering what to do, I think you will catch.

I didn't have my period for 8 months and when I did get my period, it took a couple of cycles for my body to get back into rhythm. I still never had a perfect 28 day cycle, but I ovulated. Thank goodness for charting though, because I would have never known when ovulation was since I ovulate late.

I can't wait when you and all of the other lovely ladies announce your bfps. We will have to make a special thread for us.

lol or just ask them to mve the 4 C's might haveto change what the C's stand for tho.lol

So what would it stand for? Hmmm...... I might have to think about that for a while.:dohh:

Congrats Jo!!!
I have to go bra shopping this weekend. I was trying to hold out, but I think it is time. The girls are getting massive!!!!

lol. cheap and cheerful then or something that expands jeez I didn't think aboutthat I have enough bra issues at the moment

Me too. I was a 34DD before getting pregnant. I am afraid to go much bigger. Yikes. :wacko:

Evening ladies I have been so sick today ms has really hit me hard Im hopeing the heat has something to do with it and it hasnt returned for good

How is everyone tonight

Bonley? intresting name.
I remember being that size.

agh its been to hot here no matter how much I drink I still feel dehydrated it was in the 90's today and really humid

I'm sorry you are feeling sick Nicole.
I am doing ok today. I think I may need some sleep soon though. We are going out to dinner with another couple and are going to tell them our news tonight.

Jo you can always come visit me im sure my lo would love to have someone new to entertain

betterthan cold and wetI have flufy socks on and a jumper

Thanks Callie Im so glad your feeling better maybe try and grab you a quick nap before you go out if I get tired it seems to make my symptoms worse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"