Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo I think I would rather be cold lol but if you were to ask me that in say Jan or Feb id deny it lol

ohhh baby sitting,
Ireally wanted to tell our closests friends we had hit the jack pot next sunday.They know my body is a pain. But I dn't thinkI am going to have any luck there.
Eugh MS horrible
Have a good meal Callie

Id walk around naked with ice cubes hanging off me if I could today lol

awww Jo I agree with Callie if not this time then soon your body is getting its self sorted and all ready for a beanie or TWO lol

Look at you Callie almost to second tri already seems like time moves so much faster for everyone but me lol I think its just dragging waiting on that 20 week scan

well im gonna jump off here for a bit and see if I can get some food in me Ugh just thinking about it makes my tummy roll but if I dont eat it will only be worse

Callie have a good time tonight Its always fun to tell someone your HAPPY news

Jo and Di ill be back in a bit HOPEFULLY my ms wont hit again

oh jeez, really 2 could they makemy eyes feel better?

hello! Eurovision jo. Its so politican. Makes us look a right joke. Witch must have took a wrong turning one her broomsticks sat nav but im sure she will find her way soon enough. Hows ma wee jojo? :hugs:

sat twiddling my thumbs. I either have an eye infection or an allergy.
online window shopping. now Ineed the money and the baby

lol. Get the baby and you will never have money again :haha: a sacrifice worth making. Loren will be extremely drunk now and maybe the proud owner of a rabbit :rofl:

ok bed time for me. Taking my mum shopping in the morning. She likes me to be punctual lol x

ohhhhh yes I forgot about that. Bet shes done a a bunny race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back