Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks sweetie - every time I feel crappy I look at my scan pics to remind me that it's for bubs :)

Yep! It's a good reminder, for sure.

Well I'm off to my nephews 5th bday..this oughta be fun lol.

Ttyl xo

hmmn how about af february 2011 gem? You never knw chick, but if she does come, it will be the last 1 in just under a year! When was she casting ur spell gem? She will send your letter after that. My spell was done on wednesday and she sent my letter on thursday but havent got it yet, so must be 2nd class! Sure hope it hasn't been lost! Jo, i dont envy you with all those sweaty drunk men in the house lol x ooh loren, u could get him to join in! :rofl: hahahahahaha kidin, unless ur into that kinda thing! Personally i dont recommend it :haha:

hahaha i wish. still no witch???

di, mia didnt say a date she just said my spell had gone well and it had been cast or somethin similar...... and that my letter would be with me shortly lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning ladies havent been on much my deck that was just suppose to get a new floor is now in the process of all new railing and steps lol and internet has been out again GRRRR hope everyone is doing great I've MISSED you all I hope to be on more this week

congratulations on the 19weeks nicole and brandy. Gemma, maybe we will both get our letters on Monday fxd x

alo alo alo alo!!!! iyaaa gem, ness, brandy, nicole n shan!!!dianeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D

missed all u girls lots!!!! sorry 4 the hedaches ness n brandy!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hiyaaaa loren, ness, di, brandy, shan an nicole :)

cant believe use r nearly 19 weeks an nessie is 12 woooooooo
sooooo hope the spells r ere soon 2 di, cant wait!!! howa u feelin shan?? me and oh just BD in hope 2 bring on the witch hahaha cd43 dragggggiinnnnnggggggggg!!!!xxxxxxxxx

im just doing ok. Getting pissed at my body like you Gem! Day 53 and no ov

Thanks Brandy.

I cant say a lot on here like I used to. "aislinn" could be lurking..

hiya brandy and shan xxxx

im okay thanks hunny, itsss so poo waitin, how r ur headaches?? still bad :hugs: xxxxxx
i dont think i ovd yano, never had a majorly big ewcm surge this month, but tuk my temp this mornin and it was 36.9 which is high 4 me so mayb i did.

what happened with aislinn?? did i miss somethin?? xxxxxxx

oooooooo cramp in my lower abdomen, think she is coming!!! :happydance:
hahahahha xxxxx

oh is takin me out 4 tea, gotta go get ready. speak 2 u all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

have a good nite gem! Hope she arrives soon or you get a surprise :bfp: hi shan, itll hapn chick. U have had loads 2 help u nw! Lorrreen!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"