Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh gross lesley they are on my list of things to have done under general anesthetic. yup I have had loads of infectionsand theselumps leavemorebumps. I think it might be popcorn that does it but they come up really quick

I know...I've had them too Jo. I did ask the doc and that's what they are. nothing you can do about them, except they do sell this little thing that shoots water into them to clean them. LOL...ick!

that "thing" that dangles is called an uvula. everytime my oh has a hangover, his swells and gags him a bit. hahaha

jo, i can't have penicillin either

its silly really and its mor jealousy but, thers a 19/20 yr old girl on here, whos given birth 15weeks ago and got another bfp yday but thing is she was actualy trying :| :S its silly wen u right it down and i shudnt b jealous bt ah wel lol xxx

I'll be back in about 15 minutes. I suddenly need cookie dough ice cream.:wacko:

ano i thort that to!but she was actually like trying 1 month after she gave birth!!!and was acting as if she hadnt even had a child wen her AF turnd up :| ad b bloody greatful 4 the 1 i had just ad xxx

Callie I wrote this earlier to you..

Callie congrats on 13 weeks. Would love to see a baby bump. Going to new acupuncturist. She said the other one misdiagnosed me and seems new. she gave me herbs they should be here today. she is doing some non traditional points on my fingers and toes elbows and knees mostly..she said to balance my body. Saw her weds.

Thank you Shan. I am still not sure how to upload pics from my camera onto my computer, but after I do, I will post some.
That sounds really promising about the new acupuncturist. I hope that she is able to help you.:hugs: Do you feel more comfortable with her?

You are welcome.

Yes lots more. She said I was wiped out for few days because my body is becoming normal. I am taking a mixed herb thing with 5 herbs and they are disgusting tasting.
Are you gonna find the sex out?

Hi shey.

how are you feeling Shan

How's it going Callie?

Hey Loren! :wave:

Hi Shey.

Yeah, we are going to find out on July 22nd. It is going by so fast. It's crazy.
Herbs definitely taste horrid, but they can be wonderful. I am glad you have found a practitioner that you like.

Woot. I will be in India then! So I hope to check and look or maybe someone can email me!

Shey much better no chills and passing out lol

Hi Loren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79