Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooooo euuwww mongrls remind me of the walls sausage dog :| i h8 them dogs, patterdales or stn we use to have 1 n so did brad orrible lil ankle biten inbred little nasty barking *******s phew rant over!!!haha yes i do not like them hahah xxxx

lol I am very lucky with molly she barks at the door and cats thats it. she will only bite small fluffys and large dogs when she feels threatened otherwise might as well be a eatting and shitting cuddly toy

hahaha loren, mongrals aint a breed ya knw! Lol. Do u think my guess at ur convo 50yr frm nw was pretty accurate? Hahaha x

awwmy friends mum is breeding mini daschunds for august

lol.Matt is determindly saying no. Like \\mini daschund is really a dog. they are tiny

Just foundout my friendis jumping on the ttc train this month sooopleased we have been talking about it for ages

OK...mongrels are great! I have a golden retriever/chow mix (my elderly dog)...she is fantastic but not great with kids until she got older. We are going with the golden retriever for the predictability.

hahaha loren, mongrals aint a breed ya knw! Lol. Do u think my guess at ur convo 50yr frm nw was pretty accurate? Hahaha x

haha inoooo its diff dogs in 1!!!lol but them patterdales luk like wa u think a mongral wud luk like!!haha.Mias 1 of a few who r full breed!i was surprised her breeds usualy crossed with a pitbull!!hahahaha well alls i can say Di id u can deffo c the future hahahahaha xxxxxx

girls your bonkers. I think I have a sad man at home his friends pointedout how much weight he has gained

hahahaha loren, and i bet u are psychic 2! Guess where im on my way bak frm? The ugliest dog ever? Airdale terrier! Google it x

hahahahahahahahahahahah jo got it b4 me!!!i was gna text u b4 wen i noticed u wernt on to say r u in asda hahahahahahahahaha.eeeee english bullterriers r vile to!!!!!!and afghan hounds!!!eeeeeeee make me bork!!!! me and brad have just been talking we wna get the hole money behind us and babies then wer gna get married wen wer 30ish in hawaii!!!! :D this song gave me the inspiration haha i loveeee elvis's film blue hawaii and i adore these 2 songs!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA97HABDsOQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAZflKnkT0&feature=related

hahaha indeed! Jo got it 1st well dun chick! Haha. English bull terries have faces like sharks! Wudnt wana mess wiv 1 of those! Afghans aint even dogs! They r the result of a scientific experiment gone wrong! Man they r 1 ugly fookerz x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"