Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwww hope u feel better chick!!!bubs is kikn ur butt isnt she!!!!!!:hugs:

am ok thanx huni, very positive this month!!!startd using softcups 2days ago :D so fx'd!!neva thort ad jump off the bed after the bum pillow thing haha an not feel a spill and not feel the soft cup inside!!! how do u no its in properly and its pt the spermies wer its ment to rest??xxx

Thank you sweetie - yeah she is but I know if I feel pants it means all is good with bubs so I take some comfort in that fact :haha: I just don't want to be in work when I feel like this just want to be laid down in bed. Finishing at 3 though thankfully!

Excellent attitude honey! I know it's great not to have that trickle afterwards! As long as when you insert your middle finger you can feel the rim behind your pubic bone and you don't get any leakage then it's in the right place sweetie :flower: xx

awwww hope u feel better chick!!!bubs is kikn ur butt isnt she!!!!!!:hugs:

am ok thanx huni, very positive this month!!!startd using softcups 2days ago :D so fx'd!!neva thort ad jump off the bed after the bum pillow thing haha an not feel a spill and not feel the soft cup inside!!! how do u no its in properly and its pt the spermies wer its ment to rest??xxx

Thank you sweetie - yeah she is but I know if I feel pants it means all is good with bubs so I take some comfort in that fact :haha: I just don't want to be in work when I feel like this just want to be laid down in bed. Finishing at 3 though thankfully!

Excellent attitude honey! I know it's great not to have that trickle afterwards! As long as when you insert your middle finger you can feel the rim behind your pubic bone and you don't get any leakage then it's in the right place sweetie :flower: xx

yerrr true true true!!!!!!gdgdgdgd u cn go ome and get in ur jarmys!! best feelin ever wen ur cold and tired is to get home and do that!!yep yep wen i put my finger in i can feel the rim behind my pubic bone, but sumtyms wen i wlk now and agen i can feel like a treakley feeling inside but nothing has cum out of me :S but its that feel as if it has :S xxxxxx

bless ya nicole - send some of that heat this way it's cold again now! brrrr!!

Oh Nessie if only I could thankfully its cooler today and ALOT less humid and dh is back at work so im takeing it easy today. I would love a nice long nap but my lo is just like his daddy always has to be busy and if this baby is as bad as they are im in trouble lol

Well, the witch reared her head just on time. Here we go again! Onward to June/July! Fertility appt this wed.

sorry lesley but at least you did get some answers the other day and have your appt with the fertility :hugs:

iyaaa nicole!!! u ok?xx

aww am sorry :witch: turned up sweety, but ur getting help this cycle!!!so hears to a june/july :bfp: :wine: xxxx

sorry Lesley I hope your fertility appt goes well though :flower:

Aw Nicole hope your next LO sleeps more for you lol!

Loren sounds like you have the softcup in right chick. you might feel a trickle of semen but all the spermies will be in the right place :thumbup:

only an hour and I can go home not that I've done anything anyway today!x

Hi Loren doing good hun how bout you sounds like youve been a busy ttc girl

Nessie I read this somewhere and its always stuck with me the last good nights sleep you get is the night you got pregnant lol but it is easier with your first you can rest when your pregnant and home from work then when they get here you SLEEP when they sleep even if you havent had a shower or your house is turned upside down

thank god 4 tha then ness!!haha and thanx hun i only no of u who uses them lol.xxxxxxx

gdgdgdgdgdgdgd!!!glad ur ok hun!!yup i have indeed nicole haha!!! just got my reading from gail :D xxxxx

how you doing this morning Nicole and Loren?

aww Loren with all your reading and spells and softcups im sure this will be your month we need some BFP's im suffering withdraw here lol

Doing good Shey are you feeling better

am fine thanx shey u?xx

she said

Your showing as content, peaceful and quite a general happy path overall here, but the need for children can make you feel quite pressured at times around your own emotions and your partners, but this feeling is soon to end for you, because Im clearly showing a conception on the way

I feel your first child will be a boy, and I also get from spirit a vision on this little chap dressed in red, I see alot of red around him in colour actually, the initial M is relevant to him, and I also pick up the number 24 and 32 as relevant too, spirit show him as blonde haired, but this will change in time, and really long nails when he is born, sometimes spirit can show the oddest things, but its sent as a validation for when that time comes, that they are around because of information they gave you before hand, so to speak

So I see the month of August for your conception, although it may be your July cycle you actually fall pregnant here, your going to be large, sorry not really the best way to put it, but you are going to carry alot of weight throughout your pregnancy, but you will soon lose this, and its a small price to pay for the joy your son will bring

I then see 2 further pregnancies for you, which are both girls, and June 2013 is your birth date for your first, and 2015 around March is when you will conceive your 2nd and a Christmas time or New year Birth as I see celebrations around you of christmas or new year at the time of your labour

Nope Nicole still feeling nauseous
yesterday when I went into the pool had weird feeling in my stomach

wtf is with the finger nails thats alarmn me haha and the weight during pregnancy :| al take it because atleast by the sounds of things al be eating properly but stil grrr lol xxxxxxxv if it cums true xxxxx

haha Loren Idk some babies when they are born have nails and tend to scratch themselves but their nails arent that long

am gna have a baby with edward scissor hands rnt i!!!lol xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back