Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can get pregnant from eating veg soup if you are super fertile like shey, didnt you know that? :rofl: and shan, thanks i will add it! I now believe dhs swimmers are doing the backstroke down my leg lol.
Eey yuk. Hmm softcups sound like a gud idea! Lol. hi jo. Ok girlies am going to take cookie a walk and get a chippy! Starving xxx

omg donna! How gorgeous are you! A realife princess! Awww. And the kiddies are so cute too! I love that dress! Xx

Oh dea,I have'nt been onface book yet but I do not want her posting stuff like that on my page my work collegues have access to that.
PLease don't drag me between you guys and Kel we get on very well (sorry)
Donna, are your cycles back after depo?
I have been freefrom my parents since I was 18 I had to nip back as I was hurt in a car accident for 18 months while I got my life back. But have always been finacially independant. I amnow a home owner which I consider 1 of lifes greatestachievments have a loving fiance, a good job, a gorgeous dog and thehope that I can be a mother. My family for all their grumpsareproud of me and in theirown ways are looking forward to a baby.
Donna you are a brave lady giving up a child for their own good is painful thing to do rather than rear them on the breadline with little hope. I send you hugs and thinkyou express yourself very well and shouldnotfear posting here

hey jo. You have every right to be proud of yourself girl. You have acheived alot for someone so young! And dont worry, we wont ask you to side with anyone. I know ur good friends with kel and i respect that :flower: you working today jo? X

Does the pope shit in the woods????
Lol had my appointment we are booked in again for tuesday morning lol
Poor boy doesn't know what has hit him. walking the dog after work,healthyish lunch bding every few days and getting up for the 3 pma kick off. I better bleeding ovulate.

hi jo yeah got my af back in sept and had them roughly about 25/26 days after the depo and had the 21 day bloods done in march which showed i was ovltaing
i havent give up a child :nope:
thanks di it was the first dress i tried on and coz i love pink i had to have it there wasnt any question about me wearing pink or having a pink themed wedding lol

ohh i thought I read you had 2 adopted??? sowwwy my reading skills are pants some times

hi jo yeah got my af back in sept and had them roughly about 25/26 days after the depo and had the 21 day bloods done in march which showed i was ovltaing
i havent give up a child :nope:
thanks di it was the first dress i tried on and coz i love pink i had to have it there wasnt any question about me wearing pink or having a pink themed wedding lol

Hey ladies how is everyone? I am staying team yellow im afraid lol
How has everyone been?
Xxx

Hey ladies how is everyone? I am staying team yellow im afraid lol
How has everyone been?
Xxx

yayyyyy me n di r gna stay team yellow to kirstie wen we get r bfps lol. am fine thanx babe, how r u n spud??xxxxx any bump pics!!!xxx

I'm good I presume team yellow is your not finding out.

hay kirstie! Good to see u chick! And good on you for team yellow! We already know its a boy :haha:

Woo hoo another team yellow. I am not finding out either I want a surprise or two lol

damn straight i am reading and you can talk all you want bout me but guess what what u say really doesn't hurt me just makes me stronger and will just make you girls look stupid in the end. So adios you twofaced bitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->