Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol sweet mama, i wont mess with you! Lol, kiddin xx you have been through so much in life but your a survivor and a great inspiration to all girls who have struggled :hugs: thankyou for sharing such a personal story with us :flower: well girls i got a +opk cd 15 so looks like im oving earlier than usual! Must be the spell working! Yay! So bum in air just now lol soz tmi. Got my fresh supply.
And shey, i know you will read this. We know what you have told us, and if its the truth then our judgments are well formed. You are a nasty piece of work. You think we hate cos we are not very fertile? We dont hate shey, that is an emotion you are proving to be filled with right now. Just because you got pregnant one time from a one night bd doesnt mean you are miss super fertile! just lucky, or unlucky however u look at it! Many people fall pregnant easy 1st time and it takes longer the next time. You are
Cheap and easy. You say you dont want guys to use you?? Well give them sex on a plate and they aint gona want you for anything other than that!! You have no self respect, no morales, and im sorry to say, no good mother puts her child into daycare so she can go whoring about!
I have been nice to you and kind, but now you have the cheek to mock all these lovely ladies fertility. Dont come back on here you are not welcome. You are more likely to get a disease from these one night stands, if you dont already have one than a baby. And if there is a god i pray he doesnt give a poor innocent life to your poisonous womb!!! Now im done with you. Grow up little girl!

hi loren yeah my names donna ive been hanging around for ages on this thread just that im a bit shy in writing things and expressing my feelings,
well im 30 my dh jay is 36 we met online betoghter for 5yrs been married 9mths, ive got a dd, britney, whos 11yrs old from a perviuos realsonship, jay has a dd, chloe, whos 10yrs old from a perviuos realsonship, and we have a son together kaiden whos 4, both my 2 children were accidents wasnt trying at all on the pill both times, been trying for another :baby: since sept last yr had my last depo shot back in the beginning of may 09 so fx its now out of the system im now on about cycle 12, been having af every 25/26days
im now on day 7 of this cycle but not going to temp or opk this time just do wot ever :winkwink:
im kept busy by helping at the local playgroup where my ds goes also by staying at home looking after the kids and the animals
thats mostly me

ooo thank u for telin ur story huni :) its gd to get to no a person with the fact of u dont no them in person lol.i really hope ur relaxd take this month helps huni n u get that bfp :) xxxxx :hugs:

kellie, you may choose to ignore people on here, but we are not so ignorant. We have tried to help shey and give her advice which is more than you have done. We care about people in here. If you dont like it, well as shan says, you know what you can do. Amen.

your welcome shan :flower: i hate it when people who hardly ever come in here have the cheek to come in and critisise us ALL the time! Some seem to think they are better than others.
Anyway, rant of the year over! Shannon cd15 and positive opk! I think the spell is working! Its a couple of days earlier than normal! Youve had a spell and using chlomid next time! Your gonna be double lucky! :baby: :baby: :haha: luv ya x

thanks loren i hope i do and all of you girlies do as well its well dersevered by all of you and you all really want to be a mum unlike others :haha:

can i still join in di as im not a regular poster ????:winkwink:

Donna you dont come in and criticize everything we say. kel does it often!

So you are a part of the team lol

Diane woo hoo its gonna work. I have everything crossed. I forgot my provera last night :wacko: Bring on twins!:)

hahaha donna! I give you special permission lol. Of course your welcome to come in as often as you like and say what you think! I am officially crowning you as a treasured member of the 4cs! Lol x

thanks loren i hope i do and all of you girlies do as well its well dersevered by all of you and you all really want to be a mum unlike others :haha:

can i still join in di as im not a regular poster ????:winkwink:

thanx huniiii!!! hahaha love the sarcism at the end hehe.yerrr am not di like but al answer 4 her hahaha bt course, ur part of the 4C's now hun :) xxxx

o and ive just gt the biggest shock of me life....whos the man in sheys avatar :| :S i thort she was with army man???? :| xxxx

i think i got lost with shey when she had a ticker with ttc with d/f #2 and she hadnt met him yet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"