Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chart did look fabulous this month..so that is good. I also cut down four days in my clcyle from 36 days to 32. I am starting to become regular I think. I was able to tell by my chart the last two months which day af was going to arrive...based off of the dip.I seem to have one day where I dip below coverline and then get my period the day after. My chart was so pretty this month. I hope that I have learned enough the last couple of cycles to catch the eggy this month. FF has now given me a range of days I am predicted to O this cycle.

When you have stronger qi, you are able to react to the needles/acupuncture quicker.

I was being rude Shannon.
Well fab,it's still there on wiping but less, went for a poke around found my Cervix!!!! it's still there and has something resembling snot tingeed with brown and my bum is bleeding without pooping (that would be reasonably normal I have had a fisture(thingy) since I was a kid).
I moved my dates would that be right?

Thats awesome FF is doing that for you Callie:) I am glad your cycles are getting back to normal. Mine never have been since I had my IUD taken out.
I guess thats good for accupuncture. I feel amazing fibrowise!
She doesnt check my pulse wish she did.

Yup Jo and you have now received my silver tmi award okay so nope I think you have the gold.

I just ask because some acupuncturists can tell if you are pregnant or not by how your pulse feels.

Does your Qi eing good give positive signs towards PG?

FF has toldme I have 3 potential fertile days in the next year. I think I have confused the poor thing.
When they doing blood shannon?

I thought i may suppass myself with that and i found I had a rough nail checking ouchy.
all clients in bed time to retire to the sofa me thinks

Good qi just means that she responds to the needles better. So, her pain can feel better quicker than other people who take a while to have a response from the needles.

yup Callie is right:). So what that means for me is I heal faster than most:) and hopefully my pain will go away.

Ouch a nail! GOLD GOLD I tell ya.

I am getting a test tomorrow.

that's good.when i had bloods taken for a pg test, my doc was able to get the results back to me within the day.
I will be back in 20 min.

Oh yay soby the time I've been tobed and sent OH to work you should know Fabby.
For a nail chewer there does seem to be a fair bit hanging off.
howlong after o'ing is IB meant to happen?

Usually between 6 and 10 days but some women do up to day 14. Only 20% of women have IB.

That would be exciting too. Then at least you would know where you were at in your cycle. Also, we would be on the same cycle along with Shey.

Being you lowest temp it would make more sense to be af. Is it getting heavier yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->