Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as of yet, I keep thinking it has go loo and nothing on pad. got upat 3pm that was10 hours ago and it all just been on the loo roll.It's all quite moist up there so could use a tampon. When I was at school I could stop the flow as to not make amess. fairly impressive but wandering if I am doing it now.

Now would be a good time to use some of those pressure points I told you about a while back. You could google: LI4 and Sp6 and Sp9 location (google them seperately).

hands and legs right?
I am in desperate need of a massage my body is so stiff the leg on hurts to reach

A massage would be great..especially with attention to those areas. You could do the ones in your hand yourself (you have probably seen someone rub LI4 for a headache). Then have your husband rub/press firmly into the points in your legs (Sp6 and Sp9).
Getting a massage would be great for you too.

I'm to lazy for that i do need to make an effort especially with the shools tehy train at so close.
I will def have a head massage when I have my hair done, that is soo nice

shany babe, did u hold ur pee 4 me? Done another test yet? Callie babe, im sorry that damn bitch got u!! Fxd 4 next month! Jo, u definately have the gold tmi award! Lol x

I just had a glass of wine..first time in a month and I am feeling it. WOW.

Lol it does that callie.
Diane what is on channel 4 it's weird.
Dang 6 flights of stairs to the loo

I don't think that I have ever mentioned it. Never really came up I guess.

Wish you were closer! lol.

I had some needles out of my ear today lol. It was different

wow callie! Thats some job babe! And jo, sorry was watching emmerdale repeat! What was it? And omg shany how cud i have missd it? I demand a photo! Lol. Congrats babe. So r u officially pregnant? X

Iknew you were CAllie but I guess we discussed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->