Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol go to signatures.

click on the mountain image with yellow sky post link in there and save:)

Oh you can only have 3 signatures and they have to all be a certain size.

I have been feeling so sick and in so much pain. I have been on the couch all day barely function. I had pregnancy symptoms and I had that BFP. I know it could have been false, but it did get darker. My breasts leaked again today.

I am just sad.

thanks girls. Hubby will be away tomorrow. SO I am sure I will be shedding tears.

K. Finally got it to work (thanks Shannon), but now it is huge!!! Oh well, at least I will be able to do it tomorrow when you change the words around.:haha:

Hi ladies :D

May I join??

I know a few of you, but no one very well. I'm still pretty new.

My name is Brandy, btw.

Shannon, so sorry to hear that you're having a rough time. :hugs: You have a wonderful support group here..remember that. xo

hi ladies
Peacelove of course u can join! The more the merrier.
And well, hello kellie m! Glad to have u back on board! Have missed u loooaaads! And done be so silly! Get your ass out and buy another hpt! Dam it, get a digi, u r days late! Itll show on that! Dont be scared! Its me that gets + then negs lol. But then my period came, ur so late! I wont take no for an answer, go get a test then a drs appointment! Wont take no for an answer xx

Agreed...test test test!

I'm only 4 days late and going bonkers lol.

ill be making more sigs in a bit.

Just had a horrid night last night. hubby got super upset when I started talking about a chemical. He is gone for day. I am in bed for day.

:( Take your time hun. What's important is that you rest and feel better. I'm sorry that you're dealing with so much at once. I hope you find peace soon and that your TTC journey ends very soon! (with a baby, that is....ok, that didn't sound the way I wanted it to lol..but Hope you know what I mean!)

<3

I know what you mean. And thank you.

hubby believes there was no chemical was very angry. no he is saying sorry every other word. and I am just devastated. Im in bed and still in pain.

When are you testing

I have tested 3 times over the course of 5 days or so. Last one was yesterday, it was BFN, obv. So I am going to just wait and see what happens. No more HPTs for this cycle. Waiting on AF or a blood test if I end up being extremely late. Not feeling any symptoms really..be it PMS or otherwise. It's odd, but I know my cycles are still a little screwy from coming off BCP. I had skipped 6 periods before the first one in November, so it's been tricky.

If I've already said that, I apologize, cuz I can't keep track of what I've said where! Hate sounding like a broken record lol.

Hubby sounds a bit stressed, eh? Mine is on board for TTC but doesn't seem to like talking about it much. Men are weird sometimes...I guess they just can't see it from our side..all the pressure and worry we go through. Not to say men don't care..they are just different. They have the easy job! And also, he probably doesn't like to see you so down..can definitely understand that too.

Aww shannon, deffinatly no chance you are pregnant with a bleed?
Can anyone remember if i POAS last night? Still only that tiny bit of spotting grr.
How is everyone today? Kellie how does it feel being our scout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back