Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree Brandy. HPTs sometimes are a waste.

Yes something is up. When I told him I had a chemical he flipped. I told him I knew I was pregnant.. I know what it feels like. We cant talk about it. He got way to angry over it.

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop on and give you all an update. My hubby and I are having a day all to ourselves with a date nite included so I thought the best way to start the day would be to test (yeah, I couldn't hold out anymore.) I took a FRER test about 5 am and we couldn't really tell what the result was, but if I was calling it I would say negative. I guess it drove the hubby crazy enough that he drove to town around 9 am to buy a Clearblue digital.LOL I took it and............BFP!!!:happydance: I love the digitals that actually say "Pregnant." Definitely takes the guess work out of line reading. We are soooo exicted but I am still holding my breath a little until my blood test Monday.
Baby dust to all of you! Thank you all so much for answering questions and being supportive.:hugs:

Yes something is up. When I told him I had a chemical he flipped. I told him I knew I was pregnant.. I know what it feels like. We cant talk about it. He got way to angry over it.

Ugh, that's rough. Maybe give him some time and then try to talk about it later on. He is probably feeling very pressured and worried. Anger is usually a manifestation of fear..which stems from worry. He may be worried about you and how much emotional pain you are going through. Its always easier to be angry about something than sad...especially in men. If you can, try to back off about TTC for a couple of days..I am in no way undermining your feelings or what you're going through, but he may just need some space. Maybe after that, he will come around. I sure hope so anyway!

Ugh, that's rough. Maybe give him some time and then try to talk about it later on. He is probably feeling very pressured and worried. Anger is usually a manifestation of fear..which stems from worry. He may be worried about you and how much emotional pain you are going through. Its always easier to be angry about something than sad...especially in men. If you can, try to back off about TTC for a couple of days..I am in no way undermining your feelings or what you're going through, but he may just need some space. Maybe after that, he will come around. I sure hope so anyway!
Brandy, Hes not here until tomorrow. In a way its helping and in a way its not. I dont know he has been acting strange last weekend and then today. He even was sure I was pregnant before I got the BFP. He was so happy. I think he needs to share his feelings, but he is a guy. We dont even talk about ttc. We just bd. he asks me my temp everyday.. even today. At least he said he was sorry .. Maybe hes worried something is wrong with him.:cry:

Brandy, Hes not here until tomorrow. In a way its helping and in a way its not. I dont know he has been acting strange last weekend and then today. He even was sure I was pregnant before I got the BFP. He was so happy. I think he needs to share his feelings, but he is a guy. We dont even talk about ttc. We just bd. he asks me my temp everyday.. even today. At least he said he was sorry .. Maybe hes worried something is wrong with him.:cry:

Yeah, I would bet he's going through a roller coaster of emotions as well..but you're right, he's a guy, and it's hard for them to share sometimes. Me and DH don't really talk about TTC either..he sometimes asks if I'm "fertile" but that's about it. Sorry that he's away..that does make it worse, I'd think. He very well could be worried something is wrong with him too..getting defensive and angry kinda says that.

About me... well.. Me and my hubbytobe have been wtt and this is out first month trying... im soooo obsessed with it all! Its fun (at the mo) but am thinking the first BFN will prob be a sorry sorry sight... I've bought some OPKs as had an ovary removed about 7 years ago so want to monitor things for piece of mind. Been practising the BDing but crecked my neck this morning and am in the most immense pain ever... Lets hopes its better for when the BDing really counts! x

Hey ladies! Just wanted to pop on and give you all an update. My hubby and I are having a day all to ourselves with a date nite included so I thought the best way to start the day would be to test (yeah, I couldn't hold out anymore.) I took a FRER test about 5 am and we couldn't really tell what the result was, but if I was calling it I would say negative. I guess it drove the hubby crazy enough that he drove to town around 9 am to buy a Clearblue digital.LOL I took it and............BFP!!!:happydance: I love the digitals that actually say "Pregnant." Definitely takes the guess work out of line reading. We are soooo exicted but I am still holding my breath a little until my blood test Monday.
Baby dust to all of you! Thank you all so much for answering questions and being supportive.:hugs:

HOLY BALLS CONGRATS!!!!!!!:hugs: let us know the blood results!!

About me... well.. Me and my hubbytobe have been wtt and this is out first month trying... im soooo obsessed with it all! Its fun (at the mo) but am thinking the first BFN will prob be a sorry sorry sight... I've bought some OPKs as had an ovary removed about 7 years ago so want to monitor things for piece of mind. Been practising the BDing but crecked my neck this morning and am in the most immense pain ever... Lets hopes its better for when the BDing really counts! x

WELCOME! Good luck sweetie! i hope your stay in TTC is a short one!:hugs: Thanks for joining!

Do you temp? It was the best thing I started to do. Welcome to the ttc rollercoaster as I call it. Are you past ovulation? Hope your neck feels better.

im sorry to hear this :( i hope y'all get thur it!!:hugs: we love u!

Ouch, hope your neck feels better asap..especially when you need to do some serious BDing lol. GL with baby making! :hugs: I'm glad you're here. :D

hey y'all! no AF yet for me :happydance: im hoping i don't start until the 1st week of February bc IF my DH doesn't go to Haiti he'll be home on my OV days! FX ladies! this is a very delicate time any date changes could mess up EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and in the navy there ALWAYS switching DATES!:growlmad:

Yeah, I would bet he's going through a roller coaster of emotions as well..but you're right, he's a guy, and it's hard for them to share sometimes. Me and DH don't really talk about TTC either..he sometimes asks if I'm "fertile" but that's about it. Sorry that he's away..that does make it worse, I'd think. He very well could be worried something is wrong with him too..getting defensive and angry kinda says that.

I think talking about it puts more pressure. We bd enough so we dont need to. Yes hes been away all week. Come home thursday night. I started AF yesterday sucked and now he is gone again. I dont even want to really talk to him about what he is feeling. Its to hard for me to even deal with it all.
Thanks for your support.

NurseKel.. Congrats to you!!!

shaerichelle - I dont temp no, haven't looked into that! Im not past ov yet, should be around the 28th/ 30th. Going to use the opk this week to see what changes. This is going to be a rollercoster but one I'm really looking forward to boarding!

hey y'all! no AF yet for me :happydance: im hoping i don't start until the 1st week of February bc IF my DH doesn't go to Haiti he'll be home on my OV days! FX ladies! this is a very delicate time any date changes could mess up EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!! and in the navy there ALWAYS switching DATES!:growlmad:

Awesome. Do you temp?

Stupid Navy.. Tell them he is unavailable lol

I hear ya...talking about something like this is quite tricky.

You don't have to bring it up at all until you're ready. Just don't internalize everything..be sure to *feel* it..cry, get angry, scream, sob...whatever you need to do, do it. We are here for you. Hey, we have the Month Of Romance coming up...I have a feeling it'll be a very lucky one! I know things seem bleak right now, but with the help of people that care, you're gonna be just fine. :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back