Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving bloat. I feellike that whe :witch: is on her way. Can we please cheer on my eggs nowshans got one i want 1 toooo

shan or me brandy? I think he might noticein 9 months if i didn't squeeze a baby out. I want ad Icandy I have finally decided

Brandy.. I sure feel it did u read my thread bloat before bfp in first tri.. it has my symptoms..

Lol Jo.. im cheering them on is it working?

no idea i have max 19 days until af is due. so must get on my matt tonight damn I have 6 days to cover this could be painful

Sigh...I can't even remember what :sex: feels like anymore. *sob sob* lol.

We're all stuck in one room while the builders do our room. SUCKS!

Brandy, I couldnt handle that. I seem to be more sex crazed the past few days!

OMG I am too...if that's even possible. It's all I think about lol...At least I get the "good" dreams :D :blush:

i just don't have asmidgeon of your labidos or the mental energy to jump on matt

I could use more of those dreams! lol.

I read in your journal Brandy about your boobs growing overnight. Mine did I had to buy some sleep bras. I have to wear a bra all the time!

That was a scary symptom..literally the day after my bfp, bang...they HURT. They haven't hurt ...until tonight. They're so achey now.

Shan my right one blew up when i started to get my cycles back I am totally blaming it on the hormones. Mummy boobs will just be soooo hug and scary

Jo, I'd gladly give you some of my libido, as I don't seem to need it right now *pout* DH is busy working, working, working.

Anyways, I'm beat...need to get some sleep before time to get DD up for school and builders will be back. SIGH.

Lots of love.. :hugs: talk to yall tomorrow!

Yup Jo mine did that.Usually does when progesterone kicks in..

This time however there is no 34b that I fit. they are hanging out. SO I got stretchy sleep bras for now.

I am so bloated as you can see I bought a pair of maternity jeans :wacko: they have a stretchy band and dont look it thank god, but I need to be able to dress proper this weekend. I will see the ex wife at my dsd gymnastics.

Brandy, Mine hurt a lot but then today they havent that much.. my aerolas are darker and the bumps are whitish thats never happened before. I told DH I feel top heavy lol.

Sod the exwifesheisan exfor a reason wearwhat you and the girls like.

Good Night Brandy Enjoy your rest Love ya too :hugs: Tell Dh to satisfy your needs! LOL

I will if I had pants that fit
:rofl:

That will be funny if I have my bloat and maternity pants Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member