Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've been floating around from the South Beach board to SMEP. How are you doing? I'm not preggers, yet. :haha: Currently in the dreaded 2ww.

south beech has gone on the back burner with to much work etc. I have yet to ovulate we got excited just over aweek ago but ff was wrong

oh yeah, I did SB for a couple of weeks, but then stopped...it does get tough when schedules are so busy...lots of cooking and chopping. Right now, I'm doing my own version of South Beach phase 2 and keeping track on myfooddiary.com. Lost a couple of pounds, but it's tough work! Overall, just trying to get as healthy as can be to give us a better chance at TTC!

facebook status:have met some of the strongest woman ever...But most of them maybe around you and you just dont know. You gals know who you are. I thank you for your support everyday.

Where is everyone.

facebook status:have met some of the strongest woman ever...But most of them maybe around you and you just dont know. You gals know who you are. I thank you for your support everyday.

Where is everyone.

Oh ok...

Well, we told are parents yesterday and they were sooooo excited. It went much better than I could have imagined. It feels like such a relief to be able to talk about my pregnancy with my mom. I am so happy. Only 2.5 more weeks till I can tell everyone:happydance:
How is everyone doing? I can't stay on long, I have a lot to do, but I wanted to check in.:hugs:

shan i love your bloaty bump!! kinda looks baby related to me!!! :happydance: wen you testing? in the am? lol

oh i think i might have overdone it yesterday :( i was really busy and was running around all day and now im quite sore :(

how is every1?

di how is oh? xx

Morning Ladies

AF now 15 days late and BFN again this morning.

Just as well got docs on Friday

Hope u get some answrs jacksie x

well I got on ok with the conceive+. No burning this morning as some lubricant affect me!

Cant wait for o now so we can use it for a purpose!! I only have 2 wks til I'm 8dpo if I o on time and then I'm going to make use of my 20 ic's. My oh hs confiscated them buy I can sniff out sticks from a mile away!

How is everyone today. Where is Loren? Ive been txting gem so I know she is ok!!

Hey Rachael,
I rememberLoren was moving house at some point.
I have towork him now i think we are looking at the next week if I am going to O he was trying tohave another go this morning try telling a man his swimmers need to recharge tut tut. Glad the lubes going ok Rach

hi all

glad you liked the conceive+ Rachel - I'm the same no burning etc after using it like with some normal lubes! It's more PH friendly!

hope everyone is well today!

We told OH's parents last night and they were over the moon they were planning on what to buy us etc! And I told my boss today....he was very very happy for me which has made me so relieved and happy! I was shaking when I told him but he gave me a hug and was asking me how far I was and how I was feeling etc! His wife recently had a baby so he knows what its all about which makes it easier!

Shan fx for you testing!

Hope Diane is ok anyone heard from her?

xx

Hi everyone! Nice to see some familiar names today!

I need to add you to FB, shanny poo. And anyone else that has one lol. xo

I'm not searchable, so if you'd like, I can request..just send me an IM with your name so I can find ya :D

oh add meeeeee. joanne rolling I thinkI may only have 1 n inmy name teee heee

well done ness my boss will hopefully be on paternity leave when I have to tell him. poor bloke is going to go balisitic. I will try and negotiate my 3 months off then starting to come back part time have nearly got matts mum to agree to having a baby if we had 1. I have it in my head now we will have twins so then I just won't go back for quite some time as the child care will be sooo exspensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"