Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at me symptom spotting for everyone else. It's only cos I can't do it for myself!

LOL brandy i do mine when ever.
Karen I'm going with symptom lol

I'm thinking I want a cup of tea..but I'm soooooooooo full..of food and water and air. Prob shouldn't add tea to the mixture.

hey karen! Keep up the good work ssing for us lol. Jo, lol at ur post...but the pain is real! Ur 2 funny girl! Went to asda for milk, got the one with all the cream and some double cream to go with strawberrys. And i wonder why ive put on weight :haha: gem, u may ovd already. I usually get a lil bit of ewcm bt none this time! Just as well i used preseed, so start ssing with us chick x

Brazillian Salsa crisps seem to bekeeping nausea at bay until I sniff them

just ate two packets of crisps, one was smokey bacon now i feel sick. yuk. just had a big glass of diet coke and that was good! well i have a wedding at the weekend.. and im party of the wedding party, gonna have to have a drink but may just have to test before but will ony be 7 dpo!

Go for it any who Rachael. I had ibruprophen earlier guilt free. I would think many unsuspecting PG do

speaking of nausea, a basin load of cocopops with milk AND double cream pourd on top, devoured, urggh yuk

Diane That is gross on 3 counts. I have a sore left nipple should I add that to the list?

well got some fluttering going on down there and got a niggling pain just below my left breasticle... far too early to be considered anything great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back