Crazy conception cyber chicks! Come on over girlies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous Rachael thats it we have to build the excitment and PMA

jo, of course thats a symptom! Unless matty was trying to milk you before u left for work! Woohoo rachiepie great stuff! And breasticle wins the new word of the day award :haha:

Oh my breasticle. I always say chesticle.

No bloods. Docs are jerks they have to write orders for one. I was told wait for a darker line or af.

You girls all ovd at the same time!

Gah BnB didn't want to let me post and my computer is running so slow

well ladies I have managed to make it through the day with out commiting murder lmao

but to be honest the only thing that has stopped me is the fact I could not poop in an open area in a cell with another person I have public bathroom phobiea(sp) at least my nap has helped improve my mood a little lol that and the fish are biteing so dh is over at the pond and out of my hair

That is a nice break. I could use one. I came to my room shut the door and locked it. I think its all male pms month here.

well dh has caught a bass so hopefully the excitement of reelling in a fish will keep him over there a little longer I dont think asking him to stay till its dark is asking to much lol

thank ya Jo there gonna try and work tomorrow YIPPPPEEEE and Shan they need to make a male formula midol

im really excited my sand snails should be here tomorrow Im weird I know lol and dh bought me a chocolate chip starfish today its very cute its moved all over the tank but never when im watching

yes the fish always bite better after dark and in the pre dawn hours lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back