Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

wantingagirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I've named it crazy march testers as I am certainly a POAS'er at heart. I'm rooting for us all to get our BFP In March! Let me know if you want to be added and the date and stick to this together til we all get our BFP! The last 2ww was so lucky lets hope it is again!

Good luck ladies

Testing:

13th:
CelticNiamh:bfp:

19th:
xxMyHeartxx:witch:
LittleMiss84:witch:

20th:
Cbeary83:bfp:
MemmaJ:bfp:

22nd:
Lillian:witch:

23rd:
Natalie88:bfp:

24th:
WAG:witch:

25th:
Jumpingo:bfp:
Mom2Sam:witch:
HopingGirl2:witch:

27th:
Ladybumpkin:bfp:

29th:
Invivoveritas:bfp:
Leann83:bfp:

30th:
Emma4g63

31st:
Natilly20

Im in hun, unsure when testing but will be in march! Xxx

Im in hun, unsure when testing but will be in march! Xxx

Hey hunni, lovely to see you hope we aren't waiting Long think we have waited long enough! I think I will put us all 'to be arranged' as we won't know till we have ovulated :thumbup:

Hey wanting .so glad we all av a tww thread..
Not sure on test dates yet but joining u lovely ladies xx

Fx to us all

Hi- I'll join- my fertility testing has been put back till April so I'm back in the game. Prob ovulate on the 12/13th so will test on 23/24th

Thought I would pee on a ov test, had a few tiny blobs of ewcm, strange as only cd8, testing has started yay

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
I'm in even though I have no idea if my body is ovulating :( Fed up!!

I'm in!
I'm due for AF if this isn't my cycle on the 8th, so I'll probably start testing on the 4th.

I would like to join, although the witch has not showed up for February yet, 3 days late but BFN's. :wacko: My cycles are seriously jacked up it seems! So very frustrating. I'm not even sure I am ovulating at this point.

welcome ladies!!

myheart good luck for ovulation!!! Im only CD1

welcome ladies!!

myheart good luck for ovulation!!! Im only CD1 and past 2 cycles on ov on cd 22-23 so iv got one looonnnng wait lol!!!

fx to all you ladies... keep posting ovulation tests and updates :hugs:

Good luck and welcome everyone! Add you tomorrow and will get defo dates when we know :thumbup:

My heart and Emma do you have fb add me if you want I'm shonagraysmith :thumbup: hubby and me in profile pic.

I so hope this thread is lucky

I was worried when period came yesterday as was scanty and light but very heavy today :) whoop woop sore but not as sore but maybe it's taken it's time and if I get period next month maybe sore then and body getting back to normal after d&c a bit like after giving birth :shrug:

I bought softcups and preseed for this month! Also have my cbfm advanced xx

Hi ladies! I'm starting on my 3rd cycle of my TTC #1.. this place is providing me with a lot of support and information.. Today is the second day of the period, so does that make it the CD2? I'm a bit confused myself.. but I am hoping for a baby soon too.. :)

Hi ladies! I'm starting on my 3rd cycle of my TTC #1.. this place is providing me with a lot of support and information.. Today is the second day of the period, so does that make it the CD2? I'm a bit confused myself.. but I am hoping for a baby soon too.. :)

What time did it start and was it spotting just to Begin. Mine was light yesterday at 4pm and cos started in afternoon I class today as cd1 if it was through night or morning I would class yesterday as cd1 xx

What time did it start and was it spotting just to Begin. Mine was light yesterday at 4pm and cos started in afternoon I class today as cd1 if it was through night or morning I would class yesterday as cd1 xx

Hi babe, my spotting began on Tuesday (I thought it was IB!!haha) and it stopped on Wednesday. Then on Wednesday night, I had cramps and backache (Thought it was symptoms of IB again) but come Thursday, AF visited in the evening.. *cries* So, I suppose this is considered the 2nd day? So confusing.. hehe..

I'll be testing around the 12th March 😁

Had some spotting last night post bd'ing....nothing so far today. :wacko: The witch needs to come...4 days late now.

Hi, new to this site but currently on my first 2ww. Judging by my
Cycle I am about 5 dpo. Feeling very bloated today but not sure that's anything significant. No major symptoms as of yet! But would love to chat!

Non ttc related girls help:

Ideas plz.

Decorating our livingroom and don't know what colour scheme to go with and also whether to do a feature wall. Narrowed colours down to either teal, plum, chocolate or black including a little bit of colour throughout livingroom.

And guessing with each colour grey or white would work on the other walls help?? I'm crap at this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->