Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Hey ladies I'd like to join please!! My af is due 4th so I'll hopefully fingers crossed be testing on the 5th!! Good luck to everyone, I'd love to see lots of bfps and share this crazy ride!! Xxx

Non ttc related girls help:

Ideas plz.

Decorating our livingroom and don't know what colour scheme to go with and also whether to do a feature wall. Narrowed colours down to either teal, plum, chocolate or black including a little bit of colour throughout livingroom.

And guessing with each colour grey or white would work on the other walls help?? I'm crap at this!

I think teal would be lovely, and white or a slightly off white will make it really stand out. Teal also goes well with green if you wanted to add another colour for accessories.
I have a green feature wall in my bedroom and I love it.

Thanks I'll update properly tomorrow working tonight and girls getting up from nap soon

Xx

AF arrived today, so back on track now. Hopefully it doesn't go MIA for days like that again.

Hey ladies how we doin...
Im cd4 2day...af pretty much gone now ..dont usually ov until cd 22 23 so longggg wait jus orderded sum opks off ebay and hoping use them from cd 10 ish just incase lol...
Will see...fx to u all xx

Hi ladies, I think today is going to be cd1 for me, had af pains yesterday and was a tiny bit of brown just now when I went to the loo so I'm guessing she will be here in the next couple of hours! Gggrrrrrr 😈 I ovulated Cd16 last cycle so a couple of weeks yet for me xxx

Hello everyone,think im gearing up to ov, having a few cramps and had a bit of ewcm earlier on, also using opk this cycle but ive managed without them the past couple of cycle, but I miss poas haha, ov test today negative, i ov on cd15 last cycle, good luck ladies :hugs: xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
Good luck natily for this cycle xxx
Will u b using opks??

Myheart good luck waiting to ov atleast u ladies dont av long ....

I ad a major breakdown at work 2day another member of my team annouced there pregnabt ..thats 5 people now n in sooo happy for her but im sooo sad too :(( finding it hard at moment but just need to keep positive..xxx

Yes I'll definitely be using opks Emma, couldn't do it without them as my ovulation day seems to be random every month after having my daughter. That must be hard having 5 people telling you they are pregnant, I work with 2 at the minute but they got pregnant before I started ttc, but I'm sure being with them got me broody! Definitely need to keep positive, we WILL get our bfps! XX

Thanks natily...it was hard ik overthinking it all me a think..as since mmc and 2 chemicals iv starting to worry now :((
Def positive thoughts only ...
We will get our bfps xxx

Oh Shona..... Lol small world.

Here we are again ha ha, I won't be testing until April still give me a Xmas baby though but couldn't help coming in and saying hi, mind if I join you all?

xx

Oh Shona..... Lol small world.

Here we are again ha ha, I won't be testing until April still Gove me a Xmas baby though but couldn't help coming in and saying hi, mind I'd I join?

xx

technically i wont be testing until april as my cycles are 36 days
BUT we all know ill start testing at 7dpo.. soooo it will be march!!
lol

Hey can i join i will be testing march 15th @ 10dpo xx

Nearly positive yay, will test again later on to see what its like, better jump on hubby I think. Last dtd wednesday so will dtd tonight and tomorrow and probably Sunday, hopefully thats enough! Hope all you lovely ladies are ok :hugs: xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0053.jpg
    DSC_0053.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
Hey all :flower:

4dpo today at last, AF should be due by 12 of March at earliest I am hoping LP is longer :flower:

Hey Shona how are you doing :hugs:

Nearly positive yay, will test again later on to see what its like, better jump on hubby I think. Last dtd wednesday so will dtd tonight and tomorrow and probably Sunday, hopefully thats enough! Hope all you lovely ladies are ok :hugs: xxx

yeayyyyy myheart nearly positive!!!
what Cd are you??

im cd7 today and used my CBFM and this morn and it said low ... wasnt expecting much else lol!!
15 more days until ov :shrug:
not sure i can last ! hahaha

Good luck catching that egg my heart, cd3 for me today, 3 pregnant people in my office and I want my bfp right now so I can bloomin join them already!! I hope the next 15 days go quick for you Emma, I've ovulated between cd10 and cd 16 past couple of cycles so I'm hoping it's closer to the 10! Xx

Still not positive, though I only tested once yesterday ooppss, am cd 15 today will be testing alot today lo, dtd last night and will do again tonight.
Countdown is on Emma and natilly xxx

Attachments

• DSC_0020.jpg
    DSC_0020.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members