Crazy March Tester's Seeking A Christmas Baby!

Keep the piccies coming myheart definitely nearly there! 😊

I've just been reading up on vitex, has anyone used this and had successful results please? Thinking of getting some if it's worth it xxx

No but as a pharmacist let me warn you, it can cause nausea (difficult for those of us who are neurotic symptom spotters)!

No but as a pharmacist let me warn you, it can cause nausea (difficult for those of us who are neurotic symptom spotters)!

Really! Thank you for that info, I do symptom spot but not overly to be honest, I try not to anyway lol! I was thinking of it just to regulate my cycles as they have been a bit crazy since my daughter and I've also read it can help with mood swings too which would be great for me!

So have taken 2 more since this morning, seem to be getting lighter so im going to assume that if I tested again yesterday it would of being positive, ive managed to pin point ovulation the past 3 cycles without opk so fx I have ov,will poas later and probably tomorrow ha just to see what opk are like xxx

I'll be testing April 4, given AF doesn't come early or something. My average cycle is 33 days so that's what I go by, but still my cycles are pretty irregular by a few days.

Hello ladies,

Celtic... Long time no speak, I remember you from my last time here.

Getting cramps here so I'm guessing CD1 will be tomorrow for me... fingers crossed anyway

Good luck to everyone!

Oh Shona..... Lol small world.

Here we are again ha ha, I won't be testing until April still give me a Xmas baby though but couldn't help coming in and saying hi, mind if I join you all?

xx

Oh my god hun hahaha! You kept that one quiet !!! You must come on my journal! Are you doing one? Anyone else is welcome. I've known chimpette for years!

7dpo today on March 7th! It should be easy to keep track of dpo. :) I won't test until 12dpo. I don't get early BFP's so it makes me nervous testing on 12dpo but I am going on over a year of TTC so I am ready! And, after this month if I get a BFN I am going to approach my husband about fostering to adopt. Scary, but God might have different plans for our future children than I do. :)

I will be adding everyone else tomorrow sorry I haven't been around much personal issues.

Celticniamh takes vitex don't you hun or you are going to?

Good luck to everyone!

Yay my heart are you our first 2ww'er

I'm cd 8

Low on monitor xx

Hope ur ok hun xxx :hugs: xxx

Yeah thanks Hun I'm ok sometimes I feel like just leaving the site I won't go into it but been pretty upset the last few days but whatever.

I'm good tho :) thanks for asking

If I get pregnant this month 5th December would be my due date I'm trying to remain positive this month for something different :haha:

Hopefully we all get good news this month.

Softcups, preseed and my cbfm so I'm good to go!! Xxx

Good luck ladies I'm really rooting for you all!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Thanks bundle, i cant believe ur 17+4, it seems to be going quickly,
Wanting, if u ever need a rant, pm me huni
Still not a pos opk grrrr only have 3 left as well, Im hoping ive just not tested enough and have missed surge xxx

Hope everyone is ok! Wanting, I've got preseed too, and a softcup, used preseed last month without softcup and no joy so I might try the softcup too this cycle.

Myheart, like you said you may have missed your surge but you covered those days anyway didn't you so fx you've already caught that egg! I thought I'd missed ovulation last cycle but it actually came a week late for some reason!

Cd 5 for me today so I'm going to start testing now because I usually ovulate early around cd9/10 and the packet says to do it from cd5 so I will!!

Xxx

Hi all,

I am cycle day 11 and hope to ovulate by next weekend. It's going to be a long week! I do seem to be getting some sticky cm though, which is early from me as i usually ovulate day 18-21. I am really hoping I am going to ovulate early this month. Maybe by Thursday, fingers crossed!

Natilly20; I am taking vitb6 (50mg a day) to try and lengthen my LP from 10 days and I am going to try Vitex too - just waiting for it to arrive from Amazon. I have progesterone cream too but not sure if I should use it - mixed reviews on that one.

Hoping to test by 26th march :)

Lillian fx you ovulate soon and also fx your lp lengthens! Not ordered my vitex yet but am going to do today and get it first class delivered too, I really hope it works for us both! Never heard of progesterone cream so not sure what that does but I'm going to Google it! Xxx

Okay, having lots of stabbing, sharp pains in right ovary... Not cool.

I'm on CD6, period ended a day earlier than usual & since it came 5 days late I'm completely lost. This entire cycle is just wacked!

Hey ladies sorry not been on much ..had madis 3rd bday party 2day and off to portugal on thursdat for a week so its bday over there so busy packin etc....

Im cd9 cbfm high 2day so hoping good sign...

Thanks for the root bundle i too cnt believe ur 17 weeks its sooo fast....lil bubs b here soon ?? R u finding gender

Myheart soooo hope u av ovulated ..fx hun !!

Natily def countdown for us...:)) not sure about vitex ..but hope wat ever u try works

Wanting hun i hope ur ok..pm me if you need hun always here for a chat hugs xx

Good luck to all u ladies xx

Hope she has had a fab time! Hope u have a lovely holiday hun, maybe u will ov earlier this cycle.
Ive just done another opk shock and got this, getting small amounts of ewcm, think im going to bd again tonight xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20150308_203422.jpg
    IMG_20150308_203422.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
Thanks hun...looking good on ur opk....
Def bed again :))

She did av a fab day thanks...:)) worn out from all the fun

And im hopin i do ov earlier...fx xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics