Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

I am testing again tomorrow with fmu and a different test (another cheapie, am saving the frer for friday).

ur test earlier looked promising mac, pretty sure u will get ur bfp. will be shocked if u dont.

Yay! Mac =] Good luck for the morning xx

Good luck mac!

maryanne, what is with the pepperamis?!!! you have just got to be preggars!
Also know how you feel, my DD is always asking about getting a wee brother or sister and it breaks my heart! she is the only one out of her wee pals with no sibling apart from her best friend who now has a pregnant mummy!

Anyhoo, total craziness has recommenced. I tested today!!!! pissed off with myself to be honest but just needed that poas fix. BFN but only 8 days post ov.

So main symptom I am currently spotting is total craziness and stick peeing addiction :haha:

i dont know, ive never eaten them in my life but i suddenly i really want them. ive run out now and if my local shop was still open id be down there stocking up now lol.
and ur in the right place for total craziness, we are all a bit bonkers here. i tested at 2dpo. cant get any crazier than that lol

So nausea and hearburn all day.cant seem to make myself do anything today. Tired but couldn't sleep last night. And still no af. Think I might test tomorrow, but nervous.

Before we started ttc my dd(who is 5), would start crying before bed time and when I would ask her what is wrong she said "I dont have have a brother or sister". Broke my heart every time, amd this went on for a couple of Weeks in row

its horrible isnt it. my son whos 7 gets upset as hes the only child in his class without a sibling. just adds to the pressure. but hopefully this is our month girlies!

make sure u let us no the results tomorow. we really need a bfp on here!

Omg boobs r driving me mad tonight achy, tingly & also heavy feeling on the sides & towards under arms. Kinda feel throbbing if that makes sense? Better get a bfp for this lol

sounds like a good sign hun. why does nature make pms and pregnancy signs so similar though, its a really cruel joke lol

the only things that am feeling atm is the slight cramping and pressure down there and my back hurts a bit and a headache that comes and goes

mines still that uti feeling. its really painfull now. rung the doc again earlier and he said he cant treat me for one as according to the tests i defo dont have one. arghhhh. gonna get on the cranberry juice and see if that helps at all.

maryanne i really hope that the cranberry helps i am really wanting some pork rinds with hot sauce, still witht he hot sauce, it was chips but i think that as soon as hubby gets home he is going to the store lol

and all of a sudden i get a bunch of saliva in my mounth im going to start drooling soon

I told my DH I felt dizzy today and he made me POAS- of course it was this afternoon and I had just peed two hours before. Needless to say BFN.

sddnly that doesn't count LOL so test again in the am LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->