Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

ooooh im starving now, but since its 1am and i fancy pepperami's agin that may not be the best idea lol

sddnly- yep then it is vurping LOL

maryanne i know that preseed seems cheap but when you buy one often it ads up fast i miss, at times, when i was oblivious to all this but am glad to know what is going on too so theres no easy way

yea i miss the days when bd'ing was just for fun. no tww, no testing. we have already talked about if we dont get a bfp this month about taking a break for a few months and using protection. just so we get a break from it all for a bit.

ooooh im starving now, but since its 1am and i fancy pepperami's agin that may not be the best idea lol

where are you? it's only 6 pm here i am going to get off work and work my ass off :haha: but in a little while

oooh that explains the time lol

what a coincedence hubby and I talked about the same thing, if we get nothing this month we are going to take a break and that gives me a chance to lose more weight and then possibly try again

i would just like a few months stress free. especially over xmas. couldnt deal with being in the tww over the holidays. would be awful. if we take precations i wouldnt need to worry at all. well hopefully i will get my bfp this month and will have an even better xmas :)

FX for you and us all really it would be special my hubby keeps giving me this grin bc he is craving the mangos LOL i hope for his sake that it turns into something

i was looking at my chart and it seems that i might have ovulated on the day my anniversary that i lost my angel or the day after but it would be so nice if it turned to a BFP

I guess the only good thing about this whole thing is that it has not really affected the way i feel about bd hubs wants it all the time so that has not changed which am glad i don't feel that we are only dtd for one purpose although this week it seemed that way a little

i feel a little bit like me and my oh have grown apart somewhat, i dont know. we have been bickering over silly little things so maybe a break would do us good and get us back on track. me being stressed out two weeks of every month doesnt help matters. so eitherway a bfp or a nice break would sort things out nicely for us.

right ladies sleepy time for me i think, im finally tired. keep those crazy symptoms coming and i will update mine in the morning lol.

Hi everyone. May I join. I am 4dpo and hate symptom spotting but am notorious for doing so. I've been having cramps since 1dpo. At first the cramps were mainly on the sides and now in the middle. My nipples have gotten really sensitive as well. I've actually started popping out of my bra because they are so full. I also noticed creamy cm today. This is the first time my temps have been higher then usual for me. I definitely know I o'd this month. Hope everyone is hanging in there. Please let me know what you think. Too early right? Baby dust to all! :)

5dpo 2day temps av slightly dipped not too much tho feel mega achy in my lower stomacg:( boobs hurt and dont help that dd keeps pulling at them :cry:

na not too early at all blondhopeful, well mybe scientifically but not too early for this thread lol. we are all a load of symptom spotting loonies here.
right ladies ive woken up this morning with not much to report, dont feel so tierd today, still a tad achey around the pelvis area but that uti feeling is fading today.

So this morning I have no.symptoms apart from mild tummy cramps. Can no symptoms be a symptom?!
Hell yeah!

yey another no symptom hopeful! sucks cause i moaned yesterday about all my symptoms and now i want them back lol

Hey guys i was due on yesterday and still have no show of AF.. The only symptoms I have is my constantly aching abdomen, clear discharge when i wipe and the ability to switch from one personality to another in an instant for no apparant reason. My bra appears tighter but my boobs arent sore or painful!

Morning girls, seem to have a few spots today appeared over night to add on top of everything else still twinging tummy and hungry

sounds good full of hope. u should test, pretty certain to get a bfp a day after af hasnt arrived :)

morning hayleyums. our symptoms all seem to have died down today :( not sure if thats a good or bad thing

Oh I'm not sure whether that would be good or bad, had awful night sleep last night so that's about it for me will test Saturday, reading through post from last night you said about taking a break for a while if you don't get bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->