Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

drooling i don't think so but who knows about all the extra saliva in my mouth

well its aded to the list of maybe possible symtoms lol. someone needs to compile this list, its getting huge haha

I don't know for sure, first month off pill and I didn't check but I'm guessing 10 based on symptoms and timing but who knows...

YAY !!!! we are going to have to get comitted LOL

couln't find pork rinds so lays with hot sauce it is and some pretzels
hubby just got home and said he has been craving mango all day i guess add cravings on hubs behalf or does he not count?

haha theres a mental hospital right around the corner from my house. might start moving my stuff in there now lol

sure they have reserved signs for the rooms lol. u can be my room mate. we can stay up till the early hours discussing our totally made up, probaly not true symptoms. nothing like a bit of girly bonding haha

OOh that is going to be fun LOL ooh we gotts make sure that we have tons of tests we have to feed our addiction LOL

i think she meant burping? lol we can classify it with the drooling LOL

but i think that i have read that some women do burp a lot so add it on

haha i swear i actually am addicted to testing. i swear it would be cheaper to be an alcoholic or something. prgnancy tests cost a fortune :p

Right i can get a bottle or two of wine (depends on the brand) a lot better than 3 frers but those are the only ones that i trust so it cheap ones on the internet or the 88 cent walmart ones but it adds up too

to bad we can't drink on the two week wait it might makes the wait faster or at least a little fun

Yeah sorry TMI but its when you burp and a little bit of vomit comes up, guess it would be vurping

i would hate to add up the amount id spent on tests and opk's over the years. thats not including the preeseed and vitamins. i think it would be scary.

haha good name for it. well gas is apperntly a pregnancy symptom?

ok so i probably just blew all my calories that i was being good on but had the best lays chips with hot sauce and some pretzels ever LOL my nose is running but it was so worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->