Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

I think im more scared of seeing a BFN than AF.. will test tomorrow morning if she doesnt arrive today? Good Luck Everybody! :happydance:

:blue:

yep, been at it 6 years now, didnt even have much of a break after the losses so could do with a few months ttc free. plus the next tww would be over the xmas holidays and i get so stressed out during these two weeks that i wouldnt want to spoil xmas. would be nice to be able to have a drink over xmas too lol. but hopefully i will get my bfp this month :)

Fx for you. If not then would be good for you not to stress more than necessary over Xmas and like you said have a few drinkies :)

Aah the best symptom in the world full of hope, NO Af!! get testing, it's looking good for our first BFP on the thread.
Fingers crossed

ooooh i miss having a few drinks, cant even remember last time i had alcoholic beverage lol. how many dpo's are we all now?

im going by im 5dpo tho could be up to 9. if im 5 it explains my current lack of symptoms if i am like 9 then im defo out this month. always get symptoms before getting a bfp :(

Count me out ladies af seems to have arrived early again :( one more month of TTC then won't be trying again til august 2013

well hopefully all of us will. theres a one in four chance on getting a bfp so theoretically at least one of us should this month. ive got to the point now where im just happy for anyone to get a bfp lol

awwwww im sorry hun. just count it as a clear out ready for ur bfp next month. chin up :)

Tried to talk to oh about how crazy I feel all I get out of him is we will keep trying lol men!

ive got serious heart burn had it since i woke up and it still aint going :(

ah ive given up trying to talk to my OH about ttc. men dont get it at all. hes not into the whole symptom spoting thing, says it makes me get my hopes up and then im always upset when af shows. id rather spend these two weeks hopeful though. postive thinking is the way forward. so many women on here that moan constantly, especially a few that are in their first month ttc. feel like banging there heads together haha

Lol I have always felt positive unless proven otherwise lol best way to be isn't it moaning doesn't get you any where lol. My oh is exactly the same lol

so lets keep this thread super postive! just wondering whos gonna give us our first bfp.

I agree no negitive feelings �� I wonder well I'm testing sat so we shall see. Hopefully someone will test before

ah dont temp me. im really struggling to not test. i know it would be a bfn but just really have that urge lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->