Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Lol it's hard isn't it I nearly did this morning when I got up but managed to stay away from the tests lol

i no every morning i think 'ooooh first morning urine' but still managing to hold out.

i know, part of me doesnt want it to finish though in case in get a bfn but hey if that happens it happens. least i get my alcohol at xmas then haha

Always something to look forward to at the end best way to look at it lol

awwwww im sorry hun. just count it as a clear out ready for ur bfp next month. chin up :)

i think that's why my skin went nuts, its only 2nd month off bcp. I Tbh i don't mind that af showed id rather that than no af & no bfp now That would be annoying & i know it happens x

thats the way to see it hun. gotta stay positive :) at least u know now. sometimes its the not knowing that drives u crazy.

Sorry to hear Af got you, it really is a pain in the ass.

Well I should be around 9 days post ov. Was planning to test saturday but oh no I just couldn't wait so already done 2 tests!! obviously BFN!

Seriously, I could fund my child through university the money I spend on pointless preg tests :haha:

we were talking about that last night. id hate to add up the amount id spent on tests, opk's, preeseed and vitamins over the years. would be super scary lol

Luckily I havnt spent to much since sept but its been enough lol figured the week of brownish dc I had back at end of oct was real light af so has only done a few that month and only do e a few this month but it does cost a fortune been using xheapy ones

i used to use the ebay cheapy ones but they lead to so much heartache

first response have never failed me. i have had some pretty convincing evap lines on the ebay chepies and they had my best friend convinced she was pregnant only for af to show next day. she was heartbroken. i steer well clear now. also had a few issues with the old style clear blue, the + type. theres a few threads on here about avoiding blue dye tests. shame first response one of the most bloody expensive lol

Ah iv got one asda cheap one left I no there so expensive though I think they were on offer last time I used one which was good, that must have been awful to get a positive only to be wrong x

they were gutted, turns out it was an indentation that a bit of dye had caught in. her doctor told her to totally avoid those tests as hes heard of it happening to lots of women. funny tho as if u look on ebay the sellers swear they sell them to the nhs although my doctor said theres no way doctors use them. well not in his practice anyway. id rather be broke from buying expensive tests and know they are reliable than risk the heartache of getting a fake bfp.

Obviously just trying to sell them not thinking about the people buying them then. I agree better to spend the money and no the truth

im gonna pick up some first resonse today ready for testing day, doubt i will have time again before the day that as work is manic. gonna be so hard to not use them before lol

Hi All

I have been symptom spotting like crazy since 2 DPO. I am now 11 DPO and am due AF today... i took a test yesterday because my symptoms this month have been much stronger and very different to previous months. I thought if i have strong symptoms then surely i will at least show a very faint line... well no it didnt show anything :(

I am so down today. very emotional and my bbs itch like crazy. have been this way since 2 dpo. Also theyve gradually changed shape and feel lumps around nips and the colour has changed...

i have never had this before. and as its also a visual change, i know its not in my head.

anyone else experience this? is there still hope for me?

My temp spiked then dropped a bit, went up again yesterday half way to peak of spike. today its back down, and a fraction over cover line.

cm has been watery/ew and lots of it... yesterday was quite dry. and today seems watery but not so much

Keep them out of sight, as they say out of sight out of mind lol not working for me though all I can think about. What do you do for a living then

ah hun its so hard to tell. pms and pregnancy symptoms are so similar. i dont chart so cant help there, i found it got my hopes up way to much and turned me a little obsessive over the tww. id say 2dpo is too early for symptoms as baby wouldnt even have implanted at that stage, though now ur 11dpo and having symtoms its promising. stay positive, u will get ur answer in a few days :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->