Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

im a dog trainer. sounds glam but its really not. spend my days chasing naughty dogs around muddy fields lol. how about u?

maryanne ive jus had a puppie i kno this is so not baby and bump relevent but she keep weeing and pooing and its driveing me mad are puppy pads better than newspaper?

Lol my mums got a naughty puppy that needs training lol. I'm a home care assistant lots of heavy moving and lifting

ive had a bichon frise and they say they are intelligent i dont know how i put her on the news papaer she wees on it i give her lots of pray's and then she poos somewhere else lol

i dont recommend using any pads or newspaper unless u want to train her to do it on there at night. just keep letting her in the garden constantly. i know its hard but stand and wait and when she goes reward her. if shes young ur looking at letting her out at least four times an hour. if u start training on pads it encourages her to keep doing her buisness in the house and they think thats ok. u may even need to get up in the night to let her out in the first few months. at least it gives u good practice for getting up with a baby lol

i have a collie pup whos four months old now and through doing the letting outside method hes totally house trained now. even holds all night. its a hard way of doing things but it does work

thanks hun ill keep at her and take her out side

a job would be no fun if it didnt challenge u. mine drives me mad on times but i wouldnt have it any other way. still 6 monhs maternity leave would be nice lol right girlies im off shopping. will update my imaginary pregnancy symptoms when i get back lol

MaryAnn - thank you
I feel i am getting too obsessed with completing all the data and symptom checking as well. but i cant seem to get it out my head. i keep checking the app on my phone to see if anything has changed!

I need the app though because i never know when i am o-ing.
i guess i could just use opk...

Wow you ladies have talked a LOT since I last posted in here yesterday!!

Do we have any BFP's yet?!?!

As for me, still BFN, still full of symptoms, still no AF.

I am so confused it's not fair. =[

how many days post ov are you RTR? I am 9 and no symptoms apart from tummy cramps which are prob af

Currently 14/15 dpo =[ Should have had AF yesterday!

Well ladies just got brown discharge started. Implantation bleed maybe???

Do you see it?! Do you see it?! I swear you can in person!

Attachments

• hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly