Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

ooooh it would be lovely to see someone get a bfp! god im exhausted, just really cant be bothered with anything. didint even enjoy my shopping trip and thats not like me

Would be amazballs to see someone get bfp defiantly, didn't enjoy shopping :o

i know i know, somethings defo up. i love shopping! just wanted to come back home the whole time. hows everyone feeling? anything new to report?

I'm not testing tomorrow since it is Thanksgiving, but will test again on Friday.

oh right, we dont get thanksgiving here in the uk. shame as it looks great fun. id say its pretty certain u will get a bfp hun x

This means baking all day...as soon as I get done with my morning shows. So about 10 am my time I will start baking. Yesterday I went out and got the good prenatal vitamins...the ones with DHA. I had been taking ones without DHA for years.

ooooh could be. mines always been a pinkish colour or bright red but ive read it can be brownish.

ive been on pregnicare for years. dont know if they actaully help at all

Fx it's not af making an appearance.
Mac you will have to let us no. Have fun baking x

i doubt it will be hun. it could be implantation or just ur body having a mini clear out. we alll get bronish discharge from time to time

ive been on pregnicare for years. dont know if they actaully help at all
I've been taking them to make my hair and nails grow. Also, if there was to be a happy accident, I would give it a good head start. The neural tube closes at like 6 weeks.

yea thats the only reason i take them, just in case we do get lucky to give baby the best start possible. i always feel sick after taking them tho for half an hour or so. not sure why.

Do you take when you eat? I get sick when I don't.

its probaly why, i dont eat breakfast. just never feel like food before at least 12pm. might have to start though. its hard to count nausea as a symptom when i know my vitamins are probaly causing it lol

Well test today with fmu and bfn. So I guess im out but still have not started and now im 8 days late. Just sitting here crying! I just want to start so I can move on, ya know. I dont get it. Fx for all you ladies still waiting.

Mac, I can definitely see that line, and I always have trouble seeing others!! I have this desire TO test on Thanksgiving, just so I can possibly say that I have a turkey in the oven. But that might just be an excuse to feed my POAS addiction.

you ladies have been a chatty bunch this morning last night i had to get some work done so had to get off for awhile i had been sitting all morning and most of the afternoon on the comp but am back today LOL

mac saw the test and i can def see a hint of a line hope it gets darker soon

are we talking about prenatals? my dr's nurse told me that i could take them to get the vitamins they provide so i have been taking the generic ones but plan on taking better ones if i get a bfp

so this morning symptoms bbs ache on and off again but only this morning and lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi) still gas and bloating and heartburn woke up with it but that might be because i ate more chips and hot sauce before bed LOL

aww rhiannon dont lose hope, if the witch hasnt shown up ur not out. can u see ur doc about getting a blood test?
and hello lucy! how are u today? think ur pretty much the only one whos symptoms havent died off. mine are almost all gone today :(

Do you see it?! Do you see it?! I swear you can in person!

I see it!

Well test today with fmu and bfn. So I guess im out but still have not started and now im 8 days late. Just sitting here crying! I just want to start so I can move on, ya know. I dont get it. Fx for all you ladies still waiting.

Know that feeling! I'm currently 1 day late, but feels like an eternity. Hoping I am still pregnant though ='[

think ur pretty much the only one whos symptoms havent died off. mine are almost all gone today :(

My symptoms are all slowly disappearing. I'm getting more and more devastated by the second. Damn this TTC journey lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->