Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

dont despair hun. with one of my pregnancies i had no symptoms what so ever. really was sure i was out but then had a huge suprise. ya never know :)

I don't have insurance so its hard for me to go see a doc. But if I dont start by Monday I will probably try and go to plan parenthood.

Mac, I deff see a faint line. Fx for u.

ah ok, we have the nhs over here, keep forgetting about the need for insurance in other countries. id defo try and see someone tho, dont lose hope just yet x

maryanne i keep putting it down to just my head playing tricks on me but then there are things that I can't ignore but then again it might be PMS i have never had regular periods so i have no idea what my body does before af but my hubs is excited (he's having sympathy cravings) LOL

i will confess i tested this morning 5dpo LOL and of course BFN but i also did an opk and it seems that the test line is getting dark again it had begun to fade but now it's comming back is that a sign? i have read that it might be but am not getting my hopes up yet

u caved in! right thats it im gonna have to cave in too now. i blame u lol

i couldn't help it and then it didn't help that my hubby said if i test every other day i will have enough to get to sat so that i can go to the store and buy some more so i said what the heck and did it LOL

Ok i will take the blame lol but i didn't save it i should of so i can see if there is a progression LOL

I have 6 days left til the witch is due... And had major migraine last night and lots of feeling sick which i guess i cant count as a symptom right? Also am exhausted...with itchy nipples on and off... Are amny of these signs? Don't want to test yet as am hoping af might possibly be late or not show up... Nbut I did a test four days ago just to make absolutely sure I wasn't pregnant before i tarted this ttc business lol . It was negative of course!

yea sickness defo counts and im sure i read somewhere itching is a sign, are u gonna hold off to test again then?

I will try and hold off. Hoping that AF won't start when its supposed to... But think these signs of PMS though... :(

marryanne stay calm remember that we are only a few days dpo so it is totally fine but i get how you feel it sucks LOL

i am here trying to get busy but there is nothing to do but google my symtoms and of course deal with work challenges (they have been handled) LOL

Aww you were doing so well not testing still early days though chin up x

i know. blame lucy lol. i think its cause i know i could be as many as 9dpo. still the urge is out of my system now. how are u feeling?

Well at least it's done and you can wait till the 1st now lol I feel sick after stuffing my face with pizza and got stinking headache :(

ive just got really bad cramps. started like an hour ago and they are really hurting now. i never suffer with cramps this painful as a rule so yet again this is odd for me. this month just keeps getting weirder

hmmm just dont even remember having cramps this strong in any of my pregnancies. time to get the hot water bottle out. too afraid to take any painkillers. do u no if any are safe to take when ttc. ive heard paracetamol are ok.

hayley-pizza sounds yummy

maryanne-now you can wait longer to do another one i don't think am going to be doing anymore until wed. when i have my drs apt just to be on the safe side and to keep me from getting down one day at a time

i work at a lodge(motel) in the office my boss and his family are on vacation for thanksgiving and am in charge until they come back, one of the housekeepers wants to act up so i decided that i was not going to have her work until they came back they can deal with her

maryanne you see and you thought your symptoms were disappearing now look you got cramps FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->