Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

awww wish we had thanksgiving over here. u here about it on the tv and it sounds awsome. like another xmas lol

hi everyone,

is not having symptoms a symptom?!

Im watching and waiting but not much so far. Should have pmt by now, BBs would normally be hurting, I'd be bloated and cm would have gone away but hasn't. What does everyone think?

Only symptoms ive had are hunger, nausea at wknd, couldn't face a glass of white wine that was put in front of me and im tired.

Going crazy waiting!

GL everyone xx

hayley am so jealous :lol: but now that your paying for it am not so much :lol:

maryanne i don't really do a thanksgiving like you see on tv i only did it one year and we ended up having turkey for a week (it's a lot for two) besides am going to be working so no time but i hope that when i have a little one i can celebrate the holidays with him or her it is fun when you have a lot of family and friends that can come over. a friend of mu hubbys gave us a cooked turkey a few weeks ago and we ended up having turkey for a week again LOL it was delish but i think i had enough for now

fx- how many dpo are you i guess it could be a symptom everything under the sun seems to be for us at the moment :lol:

fxmummyduck yea loads of women have no symptoms. not everyone has lots of imaginary symptoms like us lol.
and lucy that does sound awsome. im gonna move to america just so i get to celebrate thanksgiving lol

Not sure when I O'd, had a strange month but AF due Sun. Last month I had every symptom going but was bfn. :wacko:

Thanks Maryanne and Lucy! Not sure which was worse, having loads of symptoms and it being Bfn or convinced im out already because im feeling barely anything! You can't win either way - unless of course its a bfp!

Where are you both at?

im anywhere between 5dpo and 9dpo. didnt use opk's this month, wanted to take a relaxed approach tho not knowing when i ovulated has stressed me out more lol

So girls brownish dc that I had earlier seems to have practically stopped ...

fx- that is true we cant win for losing but keep your chin up maybe this is your month :thumbup: i live in colorado (us)

hayley- are you talking about having some chops and hot sauce ? girl those where the best i ate two bowl fulls LOL that was my dinner i was afraid to eat anything else but we shall see what this afternoon brings that is when i usually get crazy hungry

maryanne yep if you move here i have a friend to invite over LOL we'll have the whole dinner that way you can help me finish it up :haha:

Things are looking up :)
Yes Lucy the sound of them made my mouth water lol couldn't be bothered to cook properly tonight though lol

good cause a turkey dinner sounds ace and we have to wait till xmas over here and thats not fair lol. im starving now. where are those peperammis's? lol

hayley- that is def a sign getting exiting in here

i have moved on to cramping in the middle again this had gone on for days now ugh i want to know wish we could have like x ray vision for this 2ww just so we could look inside and see what was happening :haha: am going nuts here

Well I wasnt going to symptom spot but have felt sick all day and just opened the fridge and had to run away coz the smell turned my stomach... Got my boyf to hunt out the smell he couldn't smelly anything... It turned out to be am onion in there he got me to sniff it and I recoiled in disgust... I LOVE Onions usually.. he said to me ooh you might be pregnant! that's a sign isn't it!? What do you ladies think? I am due AF in 6 days... Think I am 8dpo at a guess

X ray vision would be amazing to no what's going on lol it's getting exciting must wait till Saturday lol

hayley i baught a bag of lays rippled chips and had some mexican hot sauce that comes in a bottle and poured it over the chips i couldn't cook yest i worked all day and left the office at 9 didn't even exercise, i went straight to bed and want to go to sleep now too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->