Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

oooh could be chimmi! when my sis got pregnant (she didn't realise) she went to the fridge and recoiled at the salmon! they had to throw it out cos the smell made her sick! fx for you!

at 8dpo thats a really promisng sign chimmi, thats the earliest docs say its possible to detect pregnancy symptoms. someone hurry up and get there bfp! didnt someone say they were gonna test today? cant remember who it was now.

oooooh that sounds yummy lucy. u americans get way better food than us :(

chimmi that sounds promising lucky you your 8 dpo am only at 5 wish time would fly

hayley yes we should try to invent some sort of glasses that let you look into your body and check out what is going on in there LOL kind of like ultrasound but better LOL we have nothing better to do in the 2ww might as well make something up :haha:

There's a sweet shop not far from me they sell American chocy and drinks its great

I hope so! he's eating gammon steak now which is making me feel even worse it stinks! and im in the next room. Yuch

when u invent it i want half the profits as its my thread, its only fair haha

maryanne LOL that's mexican food, am mexican so i get the best of both worlds LOL my hubby is the lucky one am eating rabbit food while he gets all the yummy home made real you can't get at a restaurant mexican food LOL but if i get preg boy am i eating all that too

sounds fair to me maryanne we can all chip in a little of our thoughts that way we can all profit if we're not preg we can at least be rich

ooooh mexican. i love fajitas, like my fave food. i love anything spicy

becoming a millionare would make a bfn this month alot easier to deal with lol

Lol maybe they could give us some insight to our crazy syptoms while we're there lol

No real symptoms for me yet but am only 3dpo today so not expecting much yet tbh :) But I do feel very confident this month...will update tomorrow :)
and chocolate is an excellent symptom lol

yum im eating ben and jerrys ice cream, choc fudge brownie. so glad my sickness symptom has gone.

Yummy il have to get oh to pick me some up I are all chocy and icecream already lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->