Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

i swear im gonna have put on a stone after this tww. ive gone mad on ice cream and peperammis's. why couldnt i be craving apples and lettuce lol

chocolate was yest for me today am not really craving much am pretty satisfied at the moment but we shall see what happens when i get hungry lol

Im now 8 DPO..i have still heavy CM..mostly white and then random times white EWCM..weird!? My boobs are full and nips sensitive..other than that..thats all that going on and i blame it on progesterone..i think..:S oh yeah and mild pressure/cramps for the last 3 days.

hey, welcome :) ur symptoms sound good. when are u planning to test?

yea lucy u are not helping my cravings at all by talking about all this yummy food all the time lol

Lucy, we are practically neighbors, I live in Nebraska. I have been cooking a lot today. Made corn bread for my cornbread stuffing, lemon merengue pie, chocolate pie. I still have to make pecan pie and chocolate chip pie(my cousin is making pumpkin pie). I still need to make the fruit salad, get the green been casserole ready, make the sweet potato casserole, get the veggie dip ready and make devilled eggs. I need a nap. :sleep:

aww around the same time as us then. im due on the 31st so will hopefully get my bfp by the 1st of december

mac thats not fair! right thats it. lucy make room on ur sofa im coming to stay. i want pie! lol

We always have room for more at our house. We take in Thanksgiving orphans every year.

Lucy, we are practically neighbors, I live in Nebraska. I have been cooking a lot today. Made corn bread for my cornbread stuffing, lemon merengue pie, chocolate pie. I still have to make pecan pie and chocolate chip pie(my cousin is making pumpkin pie). I still need to make the fruit salad, get the green been casserole ready, make the sweet potato casserole, get the veggie dip ready and make devilled eggs. I need a nap. :sleep:

ok since we're practically neighbors and we're going to be rich together mail over some chocholate chip pie, green bean casserole, sweet potatoe casserole the devilled eggs and a huge piece of pumpkin pie that is my favorite

now i am going to have to go to the store and buy some good thing it's on sale today LOL :happydance: gotta get it before they close the store for the holiday tom

long as i get pie i will be a happy girl lol. and thats a really sweet thing to do. i do have somewhere to be so dont really count as an orphan but id rather be where the yummy food is lol

And I'm not buying whipped cream, I bought actual heavy whipping cream and am making it myself.

scratch that marryanne and I will be your orphans this year LOL

i just got a huge whiff of chocolate and cake (theres no one in the whole building) mac i can smell the cooking from here :haha:

maryanne you don't have to sleep on the couch ill get you your own room we have plenty but we're going to nebraska

mac ok now your just being mean :haha: your making my mouth water

Even the pie crusts are from scratch...I don't do anything half way. I love my chocolate chip pie. Its like a pie sized chocolate chip cookie.

no its fine, i will sit here alone with my peperammis while u celebrate a holiday we dont even get here and eat yummy food. sob :(

maryanne if it makes you feel any better i will be eating my rabbit food too and doing laundry i have to have a housekeeper clean some of the rooms so that means work for me :( we will sob together

hey mac question since you seem to be the only one with a pos preg so far what has your cm been like (sorry tmi) but am curious

me too. mine has been different every pregnancy. sometimes lots of it, sometimes dried up. im somewhere in the middle this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->