Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

that means u would be like 8-9 weeks before u found out! surely u would miss midwife appointments then. where i live we would have already had two by that stage. plus if af hadnt showed by then i dont think u would need to test. u could be pretty sure u were preggo lol

panda gl to ya but i agree with maryanne if af doesn't that a huge sign your preg unless your af is not regular

maryanne what is it with men and trying to get frisky mine is like that anyway but he seems to do it more when i am in a bad mood especially these last few days lol

well if thats what makes u happy then good luck to u :) just be careful with the waiting as if u are pregnant and there is a problem it cant be indentified and treated. lots of things can happen in early pregnancy so id advise to register with a midwife as soon as u suspect ur pregnant after af doesnt show even if u dont go to see her.not worth taking risks. trust me im speaking from experiance.

panda that is so sweet gl to you keeping my FX that you get that BFP on xmas

i dont know whats wrong with him, he should be tired from work, not horny haha. bloody men. i just told him id break his wrist if he tried touching me again. think hes taken the hint lol

like i said if thats how u want to do things then good luck to u :) hope u get ur bfp soon

that always seems to work lol
any symptoms today i can't remember what i read today am waiting on the housekeeper to finish up so that i can go up and lay on the couch or take a nap hubby has dog sitting duty for the rest of the night i have taken them out 3 times today am tired good thing she is a good girl and listens when you call her and my little one seems to enjoy having a friend here

awww who are u dog sitting for. my boys are both fighting tonight. they are normally best mates but tonight all they have done is growl at each other.

After I eat certain foods I feel it coming back about 10-15 minutes later... Might be a sign?!

of course. on this thread anything is a possible sign. nothing sounds too odd on here dont worry :)

my boss's father went to visit his daughter for the holiday and since she had a huge dog his dog is intimidated by it so he asked if we could keep her for today and some of tom while he came back she is a sweetheart and loves my DH

my boss's wife has two chihuahuas but my boy does not like them much the girl is miss priss LOL and the boy always tries to hump him but am happy that he's enjoying having a friend around we just keep his food away from her she likes it better than hers LOL

i dont know why dogs always do that. my boys get fed togther, exactly the same food and the same amount yet they always fight over whos getting what bowl. its stupid. mind u they are male dogs. might explain alot lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->