Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

dogs do seem to know, my older dog barney is especially close to my son and he will bark if zack is doing something he shouldnt and i dont see. i have no idea how he knows but he does.
and its great being able to take ur pets to work isnt it. normally my younger dog goes with me as my older dog is a grumpy bugger and would rather sleep at home than come with me. mylo loves coming with me though.

oh my dogs are trained to bite if someone walks in they dont know. some people dont agree with my desicion but i want to know if someone breaks in in the middle of the night my boys will protect us. if i invite someone in the house that the dogs dont know my older dog will sit in front of my son and growl. i like that. it makes me feel a little safer.

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/photobucket-4581-1353633145248.jpg

my dad thought the same way if your not invited you don't need to be there and so i totally agree with you on that mine is little but he will try to get at you and he growls when he senses someone comming to the door which is nice too

awwwww hes so cute. i love little dogs. never had one though. for some reason i always end up with big breeds.
and little dogs always make the best guard dogs, what they lack in size they make up for in attitude. ive been bitten alot, comes with my job. but id say at least 80% of all those bites have been from lap dogs. they dont take any messing lol

right girlies im off to bed. its 2am. i have to get up at 6 too. not good. bloody insomnia. will speak to u all tomoro x

morning ladies. hope ur all well. im offline for most of the day as im off to see the fertillity doctor this morning. wish me luck. will catch up with u all when i get back :) x

Hey ladies, still got one week to go and getting really nervous about testing!! Hoping and praying so hard that the evil AF stays away! Had loads of dull achy cramps on one side and my bbs feel fuller (they're naturally huge anyway so not a blessing haha!) and cannot stop farting (tmi - sorry!) plus my legs are really restless!
But no spotting or any other symptoms at the moment - wish so much that there was!

I keep imagining my little egg all fertilised and every twinge she is snuggling down in me!

Good luck Maryanne, let us know how it goes
I tested again this morning and imagined another line. Will try again tomorrow at 12 dpo!

ah just got back. gutted. doctor did a blood test and said that as my level of hcg was beow 5 thats its highly unlikely that im pregnant. he said as im only 7dpo though that there still is a chance that implantation hasnt occured but to be honest thats really knocked me for six now. feel totally out this month :(

Oh noes =[ I'm sorry to hear that Maryanne =[

just gotta stay postive. doc said im not out so just gonna have to sit it out.

maryanne :hugs: keep you chin up it is way to early to know yet so maybe in a few days time you get a BFP am praying and keeping everything crossed for you hun

thanks lucy. its times like this im glad im a member here. its so nice to have support from other ladies in the same position :)

you know it girl, we have each other so any crazy symptoms today we need to cheer you up and think on the positive side :thumbup:

well least i know now my symptoms have been imaginary the last few days. crazy alert! haha. i just feel really sick, and tmi sorry but im really constipated. doesnt help to cheer me up lol. how bout u?

am not in the best of moods am sleepy luckily my headache went away for now although i woke up with one it's all gone for now, my bbs hurt some and this morning (sorry tmi) i made my husband look at them bc nip area seems darker and bbs seem fuller and erect lol my back is hurting still the cramping had eased some although i feel some twinges here and there but the biggest thing is that i think that it's all pms :(

i honestly think that am setting myself up for disappointment, but i guess it's a wait and see game i did a test and of course BFN but am only 7 dpo so we are totally in the same boat so we are crazy together oh and i know i had a crazy dream last night too but can't remember what it was so def crazy lady here

i had one about getting a bfp on a clear blue, the old style + type. was really weird. and my one of my best friends was the dad!!! lets just say i wont be sharing that dream with OH haha.

yeah keep that one to yourself, lol oh and theres the creamy cm that i have been having for days now i keep trying to remember what i felt like last year when i got the bfp but my mind is not cooperating atm

my headache is comming back but i think that is bc there is twin 3 year olds in the breakfast room that are screaming and making a freaking mess while the parents sit there and do nothing :(

ah u have to love parents that dont seem to care. my neighbours are like that. lovely people but there kids never shut up. they will be out playing and be screaming non stop and the parents not once have ever asked them to keep the noise down and behave. they just ignore it. drives me mad. thank god my son is a little angel. and hes autistic too so at least if he was noisy he would have an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->