Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

i get that young kids are going to play and be loud but they need bounderies too they were shutting this door and kept kicking at it (the parents didnt say a damn thing) then they take all the books out of the bookshelf (f**g parents just told them to put them back which they did but i had to go and order them bc they just threw them back in there but they finally left they sit in here for half an hour and let them run wild while they sip their coffee am happy my boss is coming back tomorrow and i won't have to deal with them lol

kids will be kids but it's the parents responsibility to rein them in too am glad your son is well behaved i want mine to be that way too and yes he would have an excuse but am sure that you have taught him how to behave well too

i dont let him use it as an excuse. in my opinion hes no different to anyone else and i dont give him an easy ride just because hes autistic, its a tough world an he has to learn. wrapping him up in cotton wool wont help him at all. he has lots of love but firm boundaries. its very lucky we have never suffered with the typical behavioural problems with him like alot of autistc children.
i love hearing kids playing, theres no nicer sound, but when they are just screaming non stop for hours u just think 'time to tell them to calm down now'. cant imagine how u managed to get any work done with that happening around u lol

there is nothing really going on atm but it still annoying i mean letting them run loose in your own home is one thing but doing it at others its a no no for me especially the door kicking that is what got to me i think that they didn't say anything about them doing it they didn't even apologize to other people that are in there having their breakfast too

i like the way you think in reguards to your son, your right it would do him no good to wrap him up he has to be able to live in the world and not be sheltered from it all there are some parents that use that alot but to me it's more hinduring than anything

i cant say i dont feel like wrapping him up in cotton wool because i do, but i know it would do him no good. i want him to grow up being able to lead a perfectly normal life, so know i have to be firm with him for his own good. being a parent is so tough sometimes lol. u have it all to come. hopefully very soon :)

from your mouth to Gods ears, hope that we are going to be bump buddies though that way when am freaking out i have someone to go to

i have always loved kids and babysat when ever i had a chance some kids listened more to me than their own parents LOL even my dog knows i don't let him get away with anything most of the time

fx crossed for this month!!!ah im exhausted again. and moody, very very moody

i get waves of moodyness atm am feeling calm and collected LOL my bbs are starting to hurt again i was reading that clomid can make you have false pregnancy symptoms so that got me down

hmmm ive heard that too but i doubt it would on everyone. are u taking clomid then?

yeah so i might actually be getting the side effects from that :( that sucks but i keep reading that they are supposed to stop once you o but we will see if they get worse then maybe if not then i guess am taking a break

I have had a lovely day today.....I have just been asked to be a birthing partner and God Mum to my little sister (not blood sisters)! She's only 22 and didn't find out until yesterday that she is pregnant but she is 15 weeks!! she thought that the lack of periods were due to stress of her working so many hours! She has the cutest of little bumps (she's like a stick so is showing already lol)
I know alot of people get down when they hear of other peoples pregnancies but I am over the moon for her :)
Just thought I'd share the love with everyone :) xxxx

As for symptoms my boobies still hurt a bit but nothing else to report unfortunately xxxx

annmarie cingrats to your little sister boy time is going to fly by for her she got through all the worry of the first few weeks not knowing congrats to her

Thanks girls....i know I took her to the doctors today and am going to her first scan on wed!! very excited xxxxx

awww i love scans. its so magical. i have them every them weeks in my pregnacies and i cry everytime. sure the sonographer thinks im mental haha

I'm eating Turkey Day leftovers like they are going out of style... Usually this close to af's arrival I want nothing but chocolate...this week, all carbs! If it wasn't for my out of control eating today I would think I was symptomless.. Thank goodness for food! Haha

we all seem to be going mad for food on here. we are either all pregnant or all very greedy lol

today am not even hungry all i have had all day is my shake other than that i don't have much of an appetite, and most of the time am starving by now i might be coming down with something

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->