Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Oh yeah, and I'm crazy ticklish... Now that's a strange one for me!

no not atm maybe if my mood improves i might get some later i just want to go to sleep and wake up in a few days LOL

i just feel depressed atm girls i need some cheering up

i know i was feeling really good a few hours ago and then i think it's the whole looking that my "symptoms" are all from the clomid, i guess i was really beginning to get excited and now i just want to cry

hun i dont think they are. u have to stay positive. come on we are gonna be bump buddies remember :) if u need to talk privately dont be afraid to private message me

so wheres all my other lovely ladies tonite. we got anymore bfp's! x

Glad ur feeling cheery again Lucy.
So I got another imaginary line today. Am going to test again tomorrow and get hubby to take a look. They don't imagine lines the same way a crazy TTC lady does!

ur welcome. dont worry i am seeing constant imaginary lines. im gonna have to leave testing a few days till i get rid of these line eyes lol x

Has anyone been pregnant before and do you think the symptoms are similar to your pre menstrual ones? Ie. sore boobs, moodiness etc

yea i have had five pregnancies and unfortunatly it is hard to find differences between pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms. just sometimes pregnancy symptoms are a little more pronounced.

Ok thanks. Say if you usually get sore boobs af. Would you get sore boobs before pregnant? if that makes sense.

yep. its mother natures cruel trick. its so difficult to tell the difference but after u have had ur 1st pregnancy it becomes easier as u know what to compare it to x

I have had three pregnancies and as maryanne says the symptoms are a lot similar to period symptoms.
I often get sore boobs pre menstrually and cramps. But with my pregnancies I didn't get the sore boobs until after I got bfp and then they got super tender and huge from about six weeks onwards.
All my pregnancies have been slightly different tho. Last one I got no symptoms whatsoever until 6weeks.

u can notice tiny little differences between pms and pregnancy x

good point some women say their lack of pms was a symptom in its self x

Ok thanks girls! will just have to wait it out. I was thinking my boobs wouldn't be sore yet if I was pregnant coz all the hormones that are usually there for pms, wouldn't be there., but coz they are sore i think its af on the way. Never been pregnant before so havent a clue. But I've always had strong PMS symptoms. So just wondered if there was a difference!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->