Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

it doesnt mean ur not pregnant hun. my boobs have hurt in the tww before and i thought it was pms and then went on to get a bfp. what ur experiancing could be symptoms so stay postive :)

With my LB, my biggest tester was the nausea. If you get nausea in pregnancy is it so NOT the same as feeling poorly. Feeling poorly you're run down, sick to the last cell etc. In pregnancy it's... just... /different/. I had it bad too, but I'd rather have morning sickness than flu lol

The morning sickness is a total give away. U go from feeling fine to feeling sick as Hell in seconds.

Has anyone been pregnant before and do you think the symptoms are similar to your pre menstrual ones? Ie. sore boobs, moodiness etc

Yes every pregnancy is different both pregnancy I had my breasts didn't get sore up intill I was a few months first pregnancy no nausea second I had nausea

i imagine that you all are already in bed sweets dreams thanks for helping me through that rough moment i really don't know what came over me but it was an intense sadness but am all better now i think that all my symptoms are gone too :( but we shall see what happens tomorrow i just keep telling myself that it's to early

sweet dreams ladies talk to yall tom.

Hello ladies! Wow 2 bfp's! Congratulations!!

I've updated my Sig as I've dried up so may have been ib (fingers & toes crossed!!) had nothing since Thursday, yesterday had literally 1 drop of brown/pink and nothing since.
Im still expecting af to come full on soon But if she doesn't I'll be testing 30th ish to give the hcg time to build up.

Its so hard to not get too excited lol
x

Morning Ladies :)
I really think this month is my month! My boobs feel like they are about to explode and are very painful (6dpo) and I never get that this early!
I am tired but having real broken sleep and waking up at the crack of dawn wide awake!
Little bit of nausea too!
Come on girls let's make this the luckiest thread on B+B xx

Im new to this board and am on my first ever two week wait.

Im driving my self insane wondering if it has worked and reading symptoms etc

Im 6dpo iv had cramps in my pelvic area since 4dpo which I occasionaly get a few days before my period, but never this early. period due 04/12

I have a very regular cycle Im 28 and have never missed a period or even been late.

I have sore nipples (but it is very cold here) and have also noticed im more snappy than usual(could be stress). I havent had any spotting but i also keep going dizzy and have a strange lump in my throat today also my stomach feels a bit off plus i have been sleeping 12 hrs when i normally only do 7/8 a night.

I know it could all be psychosomatic i suppose but I really think it may be very early signs. any advice anyone can offer whobe appriciated x

hey and welcome :) sure ur symtoms could be in ur head, we are all going through the same thing. tbh theres no way really to tell. ive had months when ive sworn ive had every symptom in the book and the got a bfn and then had barely any symptoms and got a bfp. its just a waiting game. when u are first ttc u notice every little twinge, pull and odd feeling and it is hard to tell whats a symptom and whats normal. after a few months it does get easier trust me. not that u may need a few more months as u could be one of the lucky ones who gets a bfp right away x

I got one!! Those imaginary lines were real after all! Happy but nervous I will have another loss. Please be a sticky bean this time.
Sending love and luck out to the rest of you still waiting

oh congrats, thats fabulous news!!!! gonna have to change the title again now haha. im really pleased for u.

Thanks maryanne, send me sticky vibes.
And put line eye down as a definite symptom! :haha:

i had another imaginary line this morning but this time OH even said he can see it so hoping mine is a good sign now. u have given me some hope! it really is great news!

i had another imaginary line this morning but this time OH even said he can see it so hoping mine is a good sign now. u have given me some hope! it really is great news!

That sounds v hopeful! If OH can see a line it's almost for sure cos men see nothing most of the time!
Fingers crossed

i reckon hes just agreeing with me for a quiet life but there we go haha. i will just see what happens :)

Woohoo! Congrats on your BFP!!! and try not to worry too much 9easier said than done I know) and Mary Anne sounds gooooood!! Fingers crossed xxx Oooooo this could be a very lucky thread. xxxxxx

i cant believe we have had 3bfp's in a few days. looks like being crazy pays off haha

Woohoo! Congrats on your BFP! =D We are a lucky thread after all <3 Plenty of sticky bean dust and baby dust for those still waiting. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->