Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

twinkletots- :happydance: :happydance: congrats LOL that line eye is a symtom

maryanne- yay that OH saw the line too they know not to mess with a ttc crazy lady so he probably saw it too

hi to the new ladies :wave:

afm my DH has been 'inspecting' my nips bc i swear they are bigger and then he told me last night that the bumps around them are raised so now am wondering if clomid makes that happen too? He is so excited about me being pregnant he's waiting on me hand and foot (gotta milk that for a while):haha:
oh and this morning back to doritos and hot sauce and last night pumpkin pie yummy but i think that it's all in my head did any one wake up with a lump in their throat? like there's something stuck

i just have a really dry mouth today. have to keep sipping water. anyone heard of that being a symptom?

it is in here LOL but seriously i don't know i think i have read that some women get that i got the lump in the throat thing going to add those to our crazy list

Good morning ladies or afternoon for some of you. Hope everyone is doing okay.

Congrats on your bfp Twinkle! Wishing you a very sticky bean.

Afm, still no af and now 11 days late. My nips are still sore and still getting slight nausea. I have never beeen this late before. Gonna go to the doc for a test on Monday if I haven't started before then. I didn't test until I was 3 Weeks late with my dd, so I have no idea when she would have shown on an hpt. Just trying to relax an not stress to much about it.

Yes I got a bfn on Wednesday. But it was with one of those blue dye + - ones. So kinda hoping it was just the test. I dont want to test again cause if I get another bfn I will be gutted.. So waiting doe Monday

fx for u hun. hope u get this threads next bfp :)
and lucy this list is getting HUGE!!!! we are all a bunch of raving loonies lol

rhiannon-fx that af stays away and that you get that bfp

ok so my headache is back so it had been 3 days now it was not that bad yest but this morning its back and i don't want it last night i thought that my symptoms were gone and i think that this morning some of them are back

Fx for you ladies too! Sounds like you might get the next bfp Maryanne! :dust:

ah my symptoms have gone pretty much. still have that weird uti feeling that comes and goes, was in agony every time i went last nigt but now today its gone again! what the hell is that all about. also just a bit sad and moody today so maybe thats a symptom.

Proud to be one of the raving lunatics haha x

my bbs are def hurting this morning i can feel them

time needs to hurry up and move it along i want to know already hope that weds my dr decides to do a blood test on me

ok ladies i have to run and get some things done i will see you all when i get back

Hello ladies! Wow 2 bfp's! Congratulations!!

I've updated my Sig as I've dried up so may have been ib (fingers & toes crossed!!) had nothing since Thursday, yesterday had literally 1 drop of brown/pink and nothing since.
Im still expecting af to come full on soon But if she doesn't I'll be testing 30th ish to give the hcg time to build up.

Its so hard to not get too excited lol
x

That spotting u had might b from implantation

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z28z14.png

Maryanne, I'm alright. Nausea and drops of energy levels are doing my head in. Got all 3 grandparents coming for dinner tomorrow for the big reveal and I'm not lying when I tell you my house is a sh*t tip! -.-

Supposed to care for my Grandma in law on a Saturday but had to call a raincheck on that because I feel lousy. It's not fair. I'm supposed to be glowing and healthy and all that jazz that comes with a bfp, but I look and feel like death covered in grease lol

that pregnancy glow is a lie! i never once had it. my skin broke out and went greasy, my hair went thin and i spent the whole 9 months throwing up. was it worth it though? definatly :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->