Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Hello ladies! Wow 2 bfp's! Congratulations!!

I've updated my Sig as I've dried up so may have been ib (fingers & toes crossed!!) had nothing since Thursday, yesterday had literally 1 drop of brown/pink and nothing since.
Im still expecting af to come full on soon But if she doesn't I'll be testing 30th ish to give the hcg time to build up.

Its so hard to not get too excited lol
x

That spotting u had might b from implantation

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z28z14.png

It is absolutely a lie! So is baby weight. =[ I was a lovely size before my LB, even a UK size 10 at 5 months pregnant. Now I'm starting this one a UK size 16 and that's getting me really down. Going to try and not gain weight this time though (Obviously except baby weight lol) and be more active.

i put on a stone and a half having my son and that was the hardest weight ive ever had to loose. it just didnt budge. and exercise helps with a fast labour too. i carried on with my dance classes and the gym right up till the day before i was induced with my son and my labour was literally like a hour and a half. it really does help.

See, I just slept all the time. I had low BP and suffer with chronic anemia so doing anything was a huge task. I was induced too! 32 hour labour =[

I was also induced with my dd and also had a 32 hr labor. I pushed for 2 hrs. My dd was a big girl tho ( 9lbs 11oz)

im hoping for a quick labour again on my next one. i had a natural birth last time, didnt even have gas and air but couldnt manage to go 32 hours with no drugs lol

i pushed for an hour in my labour as zack was stuck. couldnt get shoulders through my hips. they said if it hadnt of been for that my labour probaly would have been about half an hour. i did have 72 hours of early labour tho at 30 weeks. thank god they managed to stop it though

Ok you girls are really making this sound awful...!

I tried to do it natural, that was my birthplan. But after 26 hrs I was having such bad pain in my pelvic bone that I was not getting any rest between contractions. My midwife basically told me that it was get an epidural or have a c section.

Hi girls. Congrats on the new BFP! Nothing new here. Had a bad headache yesterday and ended up going to sleep at 7:30pm and then waking up in the middle of the night. Today nothing new. Boobies still sore but not as much. I feel like my symptoms are non existent today. 8dpo so far. I hate these 2 weeks. Part of me feels like I am out but part of me has this weird feeling that there is a little bean in there. What do you girls think of my chart?

Yeah it must be worth it. Just HATE hearing all the horror stories lol

dont worry my symptoms have all but disapeared today too. have that uti feeling still, been very cold all day and extremely moody but thats it. cant help feeling that at at least 8dpo i should have more symptoms :(

not gonna lie to u that labour is easy hun. too many people dont tell the truth about it. it was hands down the most painful thing ive ever experianced but the minute u hold ur little baby its all worth it and u forget about the pain instantly.

I agree once baby is out there is no more pain, the more kids u have the quicker each birth is too usually. With my first had epidural so was sky high & vomiting couldn't feel a thing they had to tell me to push. With 2nd had gas n air, ran out so last what seemed like an hr was pushing with nothing. 16hr & 6hr labours

so if each labour gets easier and quicker then how fast is my next labour gonna be? eeeeek!

Hello ladies! Wow 2 bfp's! Congratulations!!

I've updated my Sig as I've dried up so may have been ib (fingers & toes crossed!!) had nothing since Thursday, yesterday had literally 1 drop of brown/pnk and nothing since.
Im still expecting af to come full on soon But if she doesn't I'll be testing 30th ish to give the hcg time to build up.

Its so hard to not get too excited lol
x

That spotting u had might b from implantation

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1351746000z5z28z14.png

im really hoping so! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member