Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Yea i have group b strep hun. But my labour was to fast to give iv antibiotics. It sounds scary but my son was fine honestly. Dont let them scare u with it. They terrified me when the first told me bout it.

If u read online too it says lots of horribe things. My advice is dont. Lots of my ttc buddies have it too and its nothing to worry about honestly x

Panda, that's possibly a good sign. =]

Good luck ladies, bedtime for me lol

Im ok thanks. Just Cant sleep as Im so excited about testing Tomoro after my faint line this morning. How bout u?

I doubt i will get a bfp this early. I never get one till at least the day after my period is due. With my angel tabitha it was 21do. Probably just have line eyes Haha. Backache is a very common pregnancy symptom hun x

night rtr

maryanne- at first i thought that it was a bad that i had to have a c section but after reading and watching labour stories i think am glad that my dr will tell to show up and then i get to go home a few days later with a baby lol so yeah no labor

panda you have a back ache too mine hurts occasionally but this whole week it is horrible when i sit down for a while and get back up am like an old woman until i get going LOL

Can i ask u ladies a question. Im having a bit of a debate on a thread about gender selection and hoping and ttc a certain sex. My opinion is i just want a healthy baby. Dont care what sex and people who can have babies without difficulty should think themselves lucky. How do u ladies feel.about it cause that thread has made me so mad x

i know i keep thinking about what if am imagining my symptoms or whether am crazy but you cant imagine pain lol

just had an other piece of pie and it made my back tooth ache do i think that that is all the pie for today lol (sorry tmi) ladies but do any of you have stinky gas :haha: and i mean stinky i can't seem to get rid of it lol

So glad others agree with me. I had to stop posting on there as i got so annoyed.
And yes Lucy stinks gas really is a sign lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->