Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

ladies am back at least for a little while then i have to go to work but once my boss goes home i will log in again.

maryanne the only pie that am eating at the moment is pumpkin pie so am going to stick to it till they stop selling it (its a seasonal item so gotta eat as much as possible) lol

ok so im all stocked up on preg tests now just need tom to hurry up so i can use one lol bbs have been hurting the whole time feels like something is stabbing me but it passes so am hoping that this is a good sign

im sure it is :)
im looking forward to testing in the morning again after todays faint line, cant wait to see what tomoro brings. OH is more excited than me. he has been bugging me all day to do another test, he doesnt understand the whole fmu thing. god i hope it wasnt just us having line eyes. fx.

maryanne men don't suffer from line eyes at least not to my knowledge it's only us crazy women am really hoping you see that bfp tom morning

we will see. arghhhhh im so bored and restless. just cant sit still. can we class that as a symptom? lol

I took casterol oil night before I was due on sec baby n I got the drugs but delivery was so fast it kicked in after I had my baby they had to run n find the doc n dad to be I was like I can't hold it much longer pushed once she was out I actually liked that the drugs didn't kick in Cuz I now like the feeling of actually feeling the child birth

maryanne you sure can put that one under bored and restless :haha: you see am a little nuts too

32 hours!!!!!

Yep =[

Christ that's enough to put me off! I'm TTC #1

Actually, I'm really happy with my labour. I was induced at 11 days overdue and those 11 days were the calmest of my whole pregnancy. There was no more counting down the days, it was literally just a time for me to relax and enjoy myself being pregnant.
The induction was awful at first, I had no pain relief for the first 12 hours and because I'm allergic to Cyclizine, I could not have pethidine until a Doctor had issued me a different drug. That was hard, because at the time the ward was so ridiculously busy and they were understaffed, I had to labour on my own because my birthing partner was my Mum, and she was only allowed during visiting times. I wasn't allowed entonox until the second day of labour and that was only allowed whilst I was being transferred to the labour ward and whilst in my labour suite.
I did throw up blood quite a bit but they think that was because of the Hyperemesis had buggered up my esophagus which means I get problems even now.
I was so tired by the end of it I was falling asleep between contractions and the Midwife told me that she had never laboured a woman so calm. =] Proud of that!

You learn what your body can do. It's truly amazing. Long labours just mean you can control the pain better. Quick labours are definitely more painful, I can't remember a dot of pain at all. =]

I was also induced with my dd and also had a 32 hr labor. I pushed for 2 hrs. My dd was a big girl tho ( 9lbs 11oz)

My LB was 8lb 9oz lol

Ok you girls are really making this sound awful...!

Yeah it must be worth it. Just HATE hearing all the horror stories lol

You will have your own horror story one day lmao, read what I wrote above, it's really terrible to hear the gory details but it's truly not that bad. I would take labour over pregnancy every day!

im sure it is :)
im looking forward to testing in the morning again after todays faint line, cant wait to see what tomoro brings. OH is more excited than me. he has been bugging me all day to do another test, he doesnt understand the whole fmu thing. god i hope it wasnt just us having line eyes. fx.

FX for you :dust:

My midwife said the same that short labours are Alot more intense and scary. The minutes my waters broke it was just so full on. Was fully dilated within 25 mins. I just didn't no what was goin as it was so different to how i expected to be. Still i dont fancy a 32 hour labour either lol.

i won't get to have share a horrid story with you ladies bc if i happen to get my bfp am going to have a c section there's no way around it so i think that am pretty calm about it atm

I dont no hun. I get that occasionally. Only happens every now and again tho. I wouldn't worry about it x

panda i that that is a good sign but don't quote me dr google is to blame we shall see what happens though so don't fret

maryanne bc i have had two major surgeries where i have had to be cut open c section style and the GYN that would deliver my baby said it would be to dangerous to try to deliver natural so she would rather i have a c section

I got offered one when i was having zack as he was breech till 38 weeks and cause they thought my hips were too small for baby to pass through. I want a home birth next time tho doubt they will let me. At least u avoid labour Lucy lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->