Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

So glad others agree with me. I had to stop posting on there as i got so annoyed.
And yes Lucy stinks gas really is a sign lol x

maryanne am one of those people that think that as long as your baby is healthy that is all that matters God sends you that miracle to love and teach it not to be worried about it's sex. i know that we all have prefences and that is totally human but to go that far is beyond my comprehension. they don't know how truly lucky they are it makes me want to slap them lol (sorry got a little carried away)

panda mine was just gassy from 4dpo and then a day or two ago it got stinky LOL i thought that it might be bc i had to go but no it's still there LOL i guess is this crazy body

maryanne and you know we are both crazy girl LOL

I swear people start posts like that to cause rows.
And Im not crazy Lucy. Im totally bonkers Haha x

girls i think that i just had to go to the brm LOL :haha: i think if this keeps up DH is going to make me sleep on the couch LOL

i think am getting a sore throat i feel like i have a lump in the back of mine

what are your symtoms maryanne any crazy ones panda?

See Im the opposite today. Im freezing. Have been all day. I looked it up and its even a real symptom. Im chuffed lol x

Yea apparently on countdown to pregnancy it says chills are a symptom. But then goes on to list bein hot as a symptom Haha. Not very helpful.

maryanne you made my day i have been freezing and i mean freezing cold for the last few days :happydance: that's a real symptom lol i thought i was going crazy but at night i get really hot lol so FX

panda call me crazy (i know i know i am) lol but i have been testing since 6 dpo sorry can't help it i think i just like to pee on things lol (drag me to the looney bin now) they are BFN of course but now i have hope YAY

Im with u Lucy. I test from 6dpo too. Id test panda. Stats on false negatives are really low at 12 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->