Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

I totally agree with you gals about the sex of the baby. I would be happy with whatever God gives me. I was just thankful that my dd was healthy

Fx for you Panda. And you too Maryanne, hope you get are dark line so you can celebrate. :dust:

No not recently. I dont have any tests so saving my money for going to the doc Monday. But im not all that hopeful BC of the bfns I have already got. Oh well I just want to know either way at this point. Just wish I would start if im not preggo.

That's how i feel now. Just want to know either way. Its the maybe that drives u mad.

panda yes i remember that you guys were going to wait until he came home and do it xmas day am glad he is letting you test you could always buy an other and do it with him FX for you and for rhiannon

ladies am eating a bowl of popcorn with hot sauce my mouth literally started to water as i poured the hot sauce on top is that a symptom?

Exactly. And the stupid symptoms. I go back amd forth with myself but then just end up deciding Im crazy :)

Who u calling freaky now Lucy Haha. All the freaky girls have disappeared now thank god :p
and rhiannon we all get like it. Dont worry. U aren't as mad as me yet lol x

Well pregnancy can make u crave odd things lol. Right lovely ladies Im off to bed. Its 3 am here. Have a nice evening. Will let u know my tests results in the morning x

maryanne i was calling panda's DH freaky since he texted her to wait while she was planning to go and test LOL that's true freaky people are gone we got the nutters now LOL

panda that sandwich sounds awful LOL but if it was delish then you go girl

Haha I know it sounds awful, but for some reason it didn't taste awful. I was just thinking to myself oh I fancy a chicken mayo sandwich, then when making it thought I fancy a chocolate spread one and a peanut butter one. Then thought save bread put it all on one haha! X

that is def a pregnant lady sandwich LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->