Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

id say u should get a pretty accurate result by then hun, but IF it does turn out as a bfn dont let it get u down as it doesnt mean ur out as some women dont get their bfp till a bit later. u could be our next bfp on this thread :) x

i was like that last night but then was awake all night cause i was kinda excited and worried all at the same time x

i have insomnia so neither am i but i always find i sleep a whole lot less during the tww x

i just want it to be over now. my body cant handle all this stress and excitment lol. i cant sleep, my appetite has disapeared today and im just im a crappy mood. sounds mad but if AF is gonna arrive i wish it would just arrive early and put me out of my misery x

thats what i want. just to know either way now. i should be starting to plan xmas now, getting the decorations ready, but i just cant seem to get my head of this subject at the moment. gonna wait till i know whats happening and then i can throw mayself into planning x

i just got a stabbing pain in my foot for about 1/2 a minute and then it went away. whats up with that?

Not a clue. Our bodies are funny things. Defo add it to our list of crazy symptoms. Its not the strangest one we have heard lol

Checking out force night... No af yet though Imbegan feeling like she was right around the corner about 5-6 hours ago. My back is KILLING me. That might just be because my hubby and I laid sod in the entire back yard today. We shall see in the morning!! G'Nite!!

Morning ladies well what a crappy night I've had 4yo Been up most the night just restless.
Im deffo frequently peeing for sure now, currently holding my pee to see if i can make fmu as been peeing loads all night lol
have metallic taste this am but that maybe just due to morning breath lol

is panda ok? All her posts from about page 85 all just have a . Instead of her replies now, hope all is ok x

I've got 2 poundland test strips so gonna test today then again Friday if af still a no show, by Fri it'd be a week late then.

My acne is still breaking out, better be bfp soon to make these spots worth it!!

Urgh got dentist today so gonna be sexy drooling with my lip feeling like its half a mile out lol
30min appointment :(

Will check back in later gonna go have me coco pops!

Oh btw my diarrhea feeling didn't result into it but more a constipated feeling today, had this with last pg... Hopeful!! Lol

X

Morning. So we have quite a few British people now.
Ur signs are looking great bloominbroody. Have my fingers crossed for u.
Well i tested again and another bfn. This has been a very odd month indeed

Thanks maryanne, i tested this am & got the start of my bfp!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/1488177-start-my-bfp.html#post23401443 <<link

So all my symptoms are REAL!! Gonna keep testing to see the line get darker to make sure but even inverted u can see it!

Aw hope u get a bfp soon hun the waiting is horrid
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"