Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Is it ok to change the thread title to announce or would u prefer me to wait?

Congrats! told you line eye was a symptom,
Strange one maryanne, whats going on?

Well on closer inspection of the test it wasn't a total bfn. Was a slight line. Took two more tests and had more faint lines. Just went to my gp and he did a test and agrees that they aren't negative but very faint so now Im off to the Epu to have my hcg levels taken.

no i only do an occasional opk just to satisfy my addiction but no actual preg test yet am nuts but not that nuts LOL am only 4dpo i think lol

Does peeing on an OPK tell anything...besides if you are ovulating?
Or do you just do that to sastisfy your POAS addiction?

i dont do that at all once opk's have given me the sign im ovulating. i can get lines all through the month on them. doctor says to always disregard any tests taken after the opk has said ur ovulating as like me alot of women can still get a positive reading for days after. some women say they can detect pregnancy but i think it will end in heartache. id stick to regular tests.

Hi all.
I have been reading all the posts on this site. It is fun seeing who has thought they might be pregnant and seeing the ticker at the bottom that says they were indeed pregnant. Congrats to all the BFP's

I am in my 2ww right now.
I am a huge symptom spotter. I have been for ages even when we were NTNP. The sucky things is no month has been the same with symptoms and yet I have had no BFP. That sure doesn't stop me from symptom spotting though.:haha:

This cycle I have had twinges, cramping, sleepless nights, pain in lower back, pain in pelvic are on right side with pain in my hip and lower back on right side, a few days of increased urination, Today I have twinges/aching, a lack of energy, some stuffy nose.

Hoping for a BFP

welcome to the madness. they all sound promising signs. how many dpo are u?

OMGOSH! We have a 4th BFP? You ladies fill up these pages very quickly =D Congrats to Number 4 =D xxx

I have 6 days left til the witch is due... And had major migraine last night and lots of feeling sick which i guess i cant count as a symptom right? Also am exhausted...with itchy nipples on and off... Are amny of these signs? Don't want to test yet as am hoping af might possibly be late or not show up... Nbut I did a test four days ago just to make absolutely sure I wasn't pregnant before i tarted this ttc business lol . It was negative of course!

I had the itchy nipples as well. Put Palmer's cocoa butter on it and it seemed to make it better.

Morning ladies well what a crappy night I've had 4yo Been up most the night just restless.
Im deffo frequently peeing for sure now, currently holding my pee to see if i can make fmu as been peeing loads all night lol
have metallic taste this am but that maybe just due to morning breath lol

is panda ok? All her posts from about page 85 all just have a . Instead of her replies now, hope all is ok x

I've got 2 poundland test strips so gonna test today then again Friday if af still a no show, by Fri it'd be a week late then.

My acne is still breaking out, better be bfp soon to make these spots worth it!!

Urgh got dentist today so gonna be sexy drooling with my lip feeling like its half a mile out lol
30min appointment :(

Will check back in later gonna go have me coco pops!

Oh btw my diarrhea feeling didn't result into it but more a constipated feeling today, had this with last pg... Hopeful!! Lol

X

Congrats on your BFP!! :happydance:
I remember you said in earlier post that you thought first that you were experiencing AF..it was obviously IB. Was it like your regular AF at first or looking back did it start differently. I will be 14 DPO tomorrow and it seems that AF is starting this morining. Not much when i wipe but i saw a quater size clot in the toilet. Im not having any usual cramps or anything..its just weird for me to start my AF earlier..im usually late or very late. :shrug: I guess i will know for sure by tomorrow if it continues. Im ok with it if this is AF..I ovulated for the first time in almost 2 years this month so that is a cause for celebration for me anyway!

aww im sorry native_gurl. still ur not totally out yet. but u are right thats is a cause for celebration.
bloomin broody u were right, all pands's posts have disapeared. thats very odd. hope shes ok. she was gonna test today :S

well the longer u wait the more chance u have of getting an accurate result :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->