Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

no dont lose hope hun. u didnt use fmu and af still isnt due yet. some women dont get their bfp's till after af is due x

yea i defo would. i think i told u i was 21dpo before i got my bfp with my daughter. some women just implant later than others x

its very difficult tho i know. shame they are so bloody expensive. ive spent a fortune on this this month lol x

it can be tricky. some ladies are really regular. mine varies every month. by quite a few days. if i dont use opk's then i dont have a clue lol

Well, I got a BFN this morning but still no visit from AF. Is it possible to have a false neg? Still slightly hopeful... I'm rarely late but my husband and I are in the middle of a big move and between that and the anxiety of the TWW who knows if AF will be affected! I guess if no AF by the end of the week I can retest! Congrats for another BFP in the group!! :)

yea hun its really possible. i had them everday till i was 18dpo with my son and 21dpo with my angel daughter :)

Hi Panda glad u r ok although must be annoying having someone hack into your account like that x

to the ladye who asking about what i thought was af it started brown with a hint of red but by next day hardly any red, also the first day it was v v light flow x

thanks ladies for the congrats :) I'll stick around and keep an eye on how u all get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->