Crazy symptom spotters wanted :) 5 BFP's so far!! Congrats ladies!

Oh really?! I've always read and heard that morning urine is the best! I'm totally heading home then to test! I am going to pick up a new test too because the ones used on Monday and Tuesday mornings were old...from last year! So maybe my bfn was b/c of the old test! I'm excited now! Yay!

Any Luck?

I heard once that morning sickness helps keep bad bacteria and food poisoning at bay by expelling everything before a real sickness kicks in...

But then again, I'm rarely "ill" with stomach bugs and whatnot. =[

Me either. But always get morning sickness really bad :S
ouchhhhh my boob hurts. That's right . Just the one. Now there's a crazy symptom for u.

Another BFN... UGH! Man oh man...I'm really starting to hope for a miracle now!

Me either. But always get morning sickness really bad :S
ouchhhhh my boob hurts. That's right . Just the one. Now there's a crazy symptom for u.

My right boob has been killing me for ages! Espesh the nip lol

Another BFN... UGH! Man oh man...I'm really starting to hope for a miracle now!

How many dpo are you now? I didn't get a positive until 16dpo x

I just dont get why its just the one? how strange. They dont warn u of things like this in pregnancy books. ' Beware ur one boob may get sore' lol

Haha no they don't. I've been sat with a cup of tea pressed to my chest this evening, now it has calmed down a bit lol

Ive been using those breast pads u can put in the fridge. Its the most soothing thing ever.

I'm sure he would if I called and asked but I'd rather just wait it out...hate to take time out of work for a Dr. visit if it isn't necessary. Today is day 33 of my cycle and the longest cycle I have ever had is 34 days. I am going to test again on Friday assuming no AF and if I still get a bfn I will call the Dr. Fx

I'm a bit scared to make them cold because I think it's the cold that makes mine sore lol

Hopefully u will get ur bfp so no need for the doctors :)
anyone having any new symptoms tonight?

AMG, I would just wait it out and see if AF comes. I got to that point in the end and kaboom BFP lol
Just relax and we will send you Anti-AF dust lol

Evening ladies :)
Maryanne glad ur having symptoms although crappy too i guess being sicky.

Sorry to the ladies af got
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"